Mix

• Thread starter BiggDee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OldManRiver

OldManRiver

That's Kool n all but you growing outside I'm indoors you have natural light, oxygen...I see a lot of plants do well outside..I'm in DC if I put an empty pot outside its gone....so I'm just asking questions cus you have ppl that may have done it so asking to see if something will work or not is ok.....I test Dwc going to test coco coir....
I grow indoors, too. I use the same strategy, keep it simple, add things only as needed. DWC is a very effective approach, its what I use.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

The water I use was Crystal Geyser alpine springs . If you can find it .

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

I cannot understand why people have issues with FFOF. I always start my seeds in it, and in the same container they will finish in. It saves weeks of time. As for it being hot, it does not contain any chemical fertilizers, only earthworm castings, and bat guano. My plants grow like they should, like weeds!! To me, its no harder to start a seed in, than in any other soil. If your plants get burned, its not from FFOF alone, mine never have. :cool:

BiggDee

BiggDee

I cannot understand why people have issues with FFOF. I always start my seeds in it, and in the same container they will finish in. It saves weeks of time. As for it being hot, it does not contain any chemical fertilizers, only earthworm castings, and bat guano. My plants grow like they should, like weeds!! To me, its no harder to start a seed in, than in any other soil. :cool:

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

Any body with pics
Here are what I just started in FFOF, right out of the bag, no mixing. Malawi x Panama and Sk #1
20180707 172402
20180707 172352

BiggDee

BiggDee

Why some say don't use miracle grow...so I tried it...lls and I used all purpose to let's see what it do....

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

My organic mix base soil is ( just organic potting soil) add perlite , worm casting , kelp, and some worms. feed with molasses and epsom salt . I think MG organic is ok just needs more perlite . MG normally has times release nutes that's why most people don't like to use it . Pic is sk#1

IMG 6745
BiggDee

BiggDee

My organic mix base soil is ( just organic potting soil) add perlite , worm casting , kelp, and some worms feed with molasses and epsom salt . I think MG organic is ok just needs more perlite . MG is normally has times release nutes that's why most people don't like to use it . Pic is sk#1
Ok kool....here's a pic of my play thing

IMG 20180704 162547
Top Bottom