Mixing My Own Cal Mag

• Thread starter Zakattack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Clarksville

I've read elsewhere that I have to add 5g of calcium nitrate to a gallon. Your 150g/gallon is 30 times more then that. Are you sure on your amounts?
Shit yes don't feed them it, this makes a stock solution, you only need 1-2ml of stock solution to a litre! Phew bear in mind I'm in hmp pal... You can also add iron to the stock solution at around 15g per gallon.

Zakattack

Zakattack

Shit yes don't feed them it, this makes a stock solution, you only need 1-2ml of stock solution to a litre! Phew bear in mind I'm in hmp pal... You can also add iron to the stock solution at around 15g per gallon.
OK sweet.. Sounds good I'm actually gona give that a go. Any idea on How long the stock solution would be good to sit for?

C

Clarksville

OK sweet.. Sounds good I'm actually gona give that a go. Any idea on How long the stock solution would be good to sit for?
Most commercial stuff contains potassium sorbate as a stabiliser/preserve but I just keep mine in a few air tight bottles in a cool cellar, it lasts for ages and remains exactly the same potency.
The preservative is readily available on eBay and even some cake making shops? Trust me matey it's the proper shit.

C

Clarksville

And keep them off it for last 10 days it does mess up the burn in my exp? ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom