MK-91

• Thread starter blazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

MK-91 (So Cal Master Kush x Chemdog 91) Pisces "TEST" finally popping off,these are one week from getting put in moist papertowel,sorry took a little bit to get these started but better late then never, jimmy just want to say thanks for letting me test out your gear nothing but dank in my experience,hope I do them justice!
Mk 91
Mk 91

catdaddy

catdaddy

Blazer, what's good with you man? seeing how you did the Kush Inc. i could imagine how these are going to turn out.
looking forward to the show and gl on the run.

blazer

blazer

Blazer, what's good with you man? seeing how you did the Kush Inc. i could imagine how these are going to turn out.
looking forward to the show and gl on the run.
Hey thanks catdaddy same old same old just finally getting to the MK-91's super stoaked wish they were in flower already!lol looks like your a busy guy diggin your grows keep it up bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Off to a great start as usual, B. I'm along for the ride. Keep doin ur thing, bro!

Kushwick

Kushwick

Looking very good man. Nice mini bushes. Picses has some interesting crosses going to be running some soon. Im tagging qlong to see these finish.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

This cross definitely got my attention, and your girls (fingers crossed) are absolutely beautiful. Grabbin a chair for this one. Nice work!!

blazer

blazer

Looking very good man. Nice mini bushes. Picses has some interesting crosses going to be running some soon. Im tagging qlong to see these finish.
Thanks kushwick,there started nice and squat so far lets see which get the chem stretch,yep jimmy is breeding some awesome crosses for sure what you going to be popping from pisces definetley will keep my eyes out for your grow
This cross definitely got my attention, and your girls (fingers crossed) are absolutely beautiful. Grabbin a chair for this one. Nice work!!
Thanks altitudefarmer they have just been getting plain water so far in 50/50 ocean forest/happy frog,pull up the chair and ill be passing around a phatty of kush inc!
Love me some mk, this should be good.
yuup cant wait to see how this cross comes out,chem91xMK just has to be dank!

Kushwick

Kushwick

I have a mb clone going now I got from a "cat" and a couple others but I plan on popping the socal mk s1s and prob some valley dawgs.

blazer

blazer

I have a mb clone going now I got from a "cat" and a couple others but I plan on popping the socal mk s1s and prob some valley dawgs.
Nice heard nothing but outstanding reviews about motorbreath,the valley dawgs and the MK S1's should be off the hook also good luck with the dankness!

Kushwick

Kushwick

Nice heard nothing but outstanding reviews about motorbreath,the valley dawgs and the MK S1's should be off the hook also good luck with the dankness!
Thanks. If the mk's are like bubba kush then I'm set for sure. From what I hear they are very similar and the pics I saw jimmy post look nice so I won't be surprised if they are off the hook.

Top Bottom