MK-91

• Thread starter blazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

look like they're coming along nicely.

it's a little hard to tell from the pics, but was wondering if those were topped?

blazer

blazer

Thanks. If the mk's are like bubba kush then I'm set for sure. From what I hear they are very similar and the pics I saw jimmy post look nice so I won't be surprised if they are off the hook.
seen nothing but dank in my expierence from jimmy shouldn't be dissapointed!

blazer

blazer

look like they're coming along nicely.

it's a little hard to tell from the pics, but was wondering if those were topped?
Yeah they are topped once planning too hopefully top a couple more times,lovin em so far they super stout and stinky,will be transplanting into 3 Gallies soon they need it!

blazer

blazer

MK-91's in 3 gallies!
2013 05 30 11 34 32 287
2013 05 30 11 34 42 83
2013 05 30 11 35 25 312
2013 05 30 11 38 26 18

pura

pura

Looks good blazer killer hybrid love the short stout structure so far
Should find a keeper in those for sure!
Do you know what cut of the MK was used? More Bubba structured to me..
Keep us updated bro can't wait to see your results :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
They ladies r filling in nice, B. Keep up the good job. When r u gonna flip them?

blazer

blazer

Looks good blazer killer hybrid love the short stout structure so far
Should find a keeper in those for sure!
Do you know what cut of the MK was used? More Bubba structured to me..
Keep us updated bro can't wait to see your results :)
What up pura,these little ladies are stinky thangs hopefully a few keepers!lol so cal master kush was used,definetley a short and stocky so far starting to strech a little in the 3 gallies,cant wait to see what they do either thanks for dropping in
nice update. plants are looking very happy.
Thanks catdaddy hope I can keep em that way!lol
They ladies r filling in nice, B. Keep up the good job. When r u gonna flip them?
thanks RIVAL79 topped em twice will prob top atleast one more time ,they are bushing out nicely so far,not sure exactly when the flip will happen prob in a couple of weeks or so,not sure what kinda strech to expect in flower on these hopefully no more than double got any experience with the Chemdog 91 im figuring the SCMk wont have much stretch and I no chems usually double,triple so should be interesting

waayne

waayne

Man those are looking great buddy,those sure have a nice stocky stature......

I can't wait to see these girls in flower:)

Your soil plants are looking really healthy and vigorous
Nice work bro,looks like you're keeping those girls really happy :cool:

blazer

blazer

Looking good man a nice bush... can't wait to see flowers on those ladies.
Thanks kushwick,they been topped a few times they are responding nicely cant wait to see them flowers either!
Man those are looking great buddy,those sure have a nice stocky stature......

I can't wait to see these girls in flower:)

Your soil plants are looking really healthy and vigorous
Nice work bro,looks like you're keeping those girls really happy :cool:
Thanks brotha,learned with soil less is more mostly getting plain water,noticed they love the transplants into fresh soil,good thing their some growers like yourself to give some priceless knowledge,and some killer gear from pisces helps also!

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Great show ! You got em looking real sweet bro ---- I keep saying i need some Pisces beans! I think you have motivated me. :D

blazer

blazer

Yeah those look very happy!:D
Thanks BudMucher they are loving the soil for sure,hope they stay that way!
yo, Blazer, your girls are looking beautiful daddio. definitely can't wait to see them a few wks from now.
what up catdaddy blazin all the bad ass dank your growing loving your grows and selections,yep its about to get fun her in a few weeks cant wait either bro!
Great show ! You got em looking real sweet bro ---- I keep saying i need some Pisces beans! I think you have motivated me. :D
Any smells on them ladies yet!
Whats up mr rodzilla,thanks for the kind words,jimmy's Gear has been nothing but dank in my expierence,loving it you cant go wrong IMO!they have been little stinky bitches for a bit definetley a skunky candy chem funk to them cant wait to see what the flowers smell like usually pretty similar,its going to be dank fo sho!

blazer

blazer

MK-91 update!
Aprox 2 weeks of 12/12
These ladies have been on beast mode for a few weeks now, branching nicely,healthy vigorous growth.two phenos seem to be more chem in structure other phenos seem to be a nice mix,shorter internode spacing,these have not skipped a beat,hard to see diff phenos in pics,its a jungle in here,lol,they are Nice and stinky have different smells hard to pin point smells but all are funky skunky stank ho's! Cant wait to see them fill in mostly getting plain water with a bump of some general organics grow and sea green they seem to be liking! caint wait jimmy thanks again for chance to grow these beautiful ladies!
2013 07 08 09 52 39 110
2013 07 08 09 52 48 367
2013 07 08 09 53 14 730
2013 07 08 09 53 23 332
2013 07 08 09 53 32 972
2013 07 08 09 53 54 425
2013 07 08 09 52 30 257

Latest posts

Top Bottom