Harshness=8
Coughfactor=none

Buzz
90%body/10%head
Potency=9
Duration=2.5-3hrs
Use=daytime for zombie affect/nighttime is great also
Munchies=OH-Yeah!

Mk-91 is some very dank and potant medz,all six phenos equal in potency all vary in flavors some,my #5 seems to taste primarily lile chem she is super tasty has a slight hashy but mostly candy chem on taste that lingers.on the palate for a bit,appearance of buds are compact frosty nugs that fill the room with some stank when breaking a nug up love it jimmy thanks for the oppurtunity to grow this cross its is dank dawgie enjoying it everyday top knotch medz in my book!
Pheno#5

2013 11 12 09 34 51 567
2013 11 12 09 35 00 915

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

STR8 DANK...
how was the smoke report on your #6 pheno...
im looking for a good master kush to add to the collection...
my boy got some master kush that couchlocks the sh!t out of people:cigar: lol
game over makes your eyelids super heavy :dead:

blazer

blazer

STR8 DANK...
how was the smoke report on your #6 pheno...
im looking for a good master kush to add to the collection...
my boy got some master kush that couchlocks the sh!t out of people:cigar: lol
game over makes your eyelids super heavy :dead:

Whats up Ogfresh, #6 is dank they all seem to get better with the cure,but #6 seems to be my fav atm very kushy has that inscense and hashy with some slight cherry\berry chemmy taste,does have that indica couchlock buzz to it,definetley leaves that unique aroma after blazing a bowl or leno!

blazer

blazer

Oh yeah its a cold one for sure bro everything frozen glad we gettin some moisture hopefully.them mountains get hammered this year need some quality fishing waters this next year hit me when time is good bro laters

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Whats up Ogfresh, #6 is dank they all seem to get better with the cure,but #6 seems to be my fav atm very kushy has that inscense and hashy with some slight cherry\berry chemmy taste,does have that indica couchlock buzz to it,definetley leaves that unique aroma after blazing a bowl or leno!
Cool....
That's dope....
How many seeds did this pheno put out?
Have tried white master kush by OGraskal? Im debating about this one or those s1s by PiscesG.

blazer

blazer

Cool....
That's dope....
How many seeds did this pheno put out?
Have tried white master kush by OGraskal? Im debating about this one or those s1s by PiscesG.
Not many beans in the #6 pheno put out the least of amount of nanners only saw a few on that pheno,been a while that I blazed some white MK think it was raskals and it was dank for sure but jimmy putz out some fire also for sure, shit pop em both good luck which ever you choose

S

steelcanaries

Those are some dank looking phenos Blazer! Great job!! Which phenos do you still run/keep? Jimmyz is propa dank no question.

blazer

blazer

Those are some dank looking phenos Blazer! Great job!! Which phenos do you still run/keep? Jimmyz is propa dank no question.
Thanks steelcanaries jimmy made a nice cross reall liked pheno's1,2,5,&6 were all great all were MK dom except.#5 which was super chem tasty but I was partial to #6 was most MK dom pheno tasted and smoked awesome and killer buzz still puffing last of it wasnt able to aquire any cuts I gave out they all nannered also so no keeper for that reason which sucks because I really like the smoke

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

im sure the ganja gods well bless ya n bring her back to you so you n ur lungs can ejnoy that killer buzz @blazer thanks for sharing the pics. looks like jimmy did it again,always comin thru with that bombay :cigar: keepn on rokin

Latest posts

Top Bottom