mmb seed drop 1.0

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
this is the list of my first seed drop on the farm: all seeds are regular - non feminized

West Coast Sour Diesel - sfu nerd clone - unkown afghanica - 9-10 weeks flowering - a real diesel, not the 007 or commercial beasters or sweet nyc types. smells like gas, kerosene, diesel. very potent. big yield, fast growth. charcoal filters will not mask the odor.nice chunks, 25% turn purple - 2nd place ty expo 2013 - breeders cup
Mmb seed drop 10

Purple Pain Killer - og kush x purple afghani - definitive purple kush, 60-70 days - very fuely/chem from the og, full rich and powerful afghani odor as well mixed in with a rotten fruity bottom. perfect blend. more body effect the just og. high cbd and thc. big yield. world famous.
Mmb seed drop 10 7

Silver Skunk - maple ridge clone - also known as viper or remos blue cheese - old silver pearl x old skunk - 6-8 weeks - sensitive to nutes and soggy mediums. smells and tastes like blue cheese. unique to europe or any other breeder. big yields. looks like an old time skunk plant. very white, milky, frost appearance. perfect bags of like sized nugs. a fave of everyone in bc as its not a pure kush. 1st and 2nd place 2012 and 2013 ty expo - private growers cup
Mmb seed drop 10 6

Med-Mans Head-Band - sour diesel kush 10/50 (og kush x sour diesel) - east meets west. won 1st in canadas only thc competition in toronto at the 2012 treating yourself expo defeating dna genetics. 9-11 weeks subject to pheno. expect extreme fast growth and stretch. big buds that look dipped in icing sugar. neon green colas. expect a vey fuely version and a softer lemon chem pheno. some will taste awesome, others more dry. more for active and daytime. powerful but all cerebral effect.
Mmb seed drop 10 3

Conkushion - maple ridge kush clone #2 - unkown kush plant - 55-65 days - tastes exactly how it smells. very pungent and kushy with a nice sweet bottom. no ceiling, no immunity. 250-300 an ounce in maple ridge bc. also known as maple ridge kush.
Conkushion

Pain Killer - langley kush #1 - afghanica - 56-63 days - very lemon x fuel, but not as sharp as an og kush. shorter, smaller plants. but very powerful effect in the body for pain. euphoric. a true hashplant. not much stretch, a bit slow to veg compared to my other afghanicas. coated in thick, tall standing trichomes.
best for pain killing 1st place ty expo 2013 (canadas cup). 1st place vancouver island compassion club cup
Pain killer

Rock Star Kush - maple ridge kush clone - c afghanica - perfect at 60 days. one of the most popular smokes anywhere. eliminates every other kind on the market as people get "addicted" to this one. only wanting this one after trying it. 12 year old biker cut. not to be confused with the numerous and few and far between "rockstar" bud circulating. the name has a dual meaning. rockstar can really just mean amazing kind. in my case, the maple ridge rock star kush is a real legendary rockstar. cures to a golden orange. took 3rd place in toronto for most thc in canada beating out 118 other entrees. expect to trash your moms with this or her hybrids. big yields. she loves my med-man tables or other hydro cultures, but is easy to grow and the best to smoke. tastes how she smells - 2nd place breeders cup - ty expo 2013
Mmb seed drop 10 4

Ladybugs Bubba - c. afghanica . "lady-bug" is a heavy in the clone game in the lower mainland bc. this is his bubba. another amazing bc bubba. tons of branching. great for trees. big yield. the sweetest smell and taste with an awesome chem/coffee/fuel/skunk/kushy bottom. tastes exactly how she smells. its nice because she can be cropped at 8 weeks. i always go 63 days. nice elongated afghani kush colas. rock hard. head-stash. its a sticky icky strain. no matter how much cure or too dry the bud becomes. it cloggs busters. ladybugs "best" medical clone by far.
Mmb seed drop 10 8

a cut above the rest!

med-man brand

Mmb seed drop 10 9
Last edited by a moderator:
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

When this drops are u going to update this thread soon as they hit?

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Alright sweet man lol this is the first thread ive actually watched with email notifications im still makeing my way around i didnt see an option to watch the Bay Am i missing it?
Got some dope shtuff being thrown down here at the Farm man ..Bringin It!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Some good BC kushes there . Makes me miss home ! :)

oregonized

oregonized

Really looking forward to these drops! Especially:

Silver skunk
Painkiller
Rockstar Kush

Wish I could afford all three at once, but decisions decisions. Really looking for something squat and bushy to scrog. Painkiller caught my eye, same with the SS, [used to have a cut of Trinity/Pearl, that I love loved] but the Rockstar might be the 1st round winner.

:)

Mikenite69

Mikenite69

Hey medman nice to see you over on these boards!! As you can see I lurk over here from time to time. Peace mike

Top Bottom