mmb seed drop 1.0

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Any word on another drop? I'm on the hunt for some new genetics and your last list sounded like fire

med man

med man

Breeder
hey germinator

she is great for yield, bag appeal, vigor, breeding and daytime :-) a def winner over-all

med-man

Lamadawg

Lamadawg

Did you restock on the PPK and WCSD in the last day or two and they're gone already!? DAMN!!!

med man

med man

Breeder
hey lama

nope. i will be making sure new stock gets sent out this week.

there will be a new post soon concerning my second batch here :-)

thanks for staying tuned lama

med-man

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Hi Med Man, I'm new over here at the farm, but I've been reading up on you and your beans , and I'm quite psyched to get these in my program

med man

med man

Breeder
hi smokey

welcome.

thanks for the energy. i have collected canadas most potent clone onlies over the last 10 years. from the medical community, gangesters, hippies and professional cash croppers. plus a couple random nerds and european groups.

i do not pretend to offer a reinvented wheel. but what i do do is inbreed and share what i have from my own personal medical grow for the world to sample :-)

new drop coming soon!

med-man

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Hahahaha, nice variety in your sources Med Man, sounds like a cross section of my buddies over the years.... Most I met through travel and skateboarding . Thank you for the welcome, Canada has great genetics , nice to have a good source for them. I will be keeping my eyes on the thread , looking for that next drop

med man

med man

Breeder
hi smokey

cool, i used to skate too

i am just very neutral with everyone. i can cross a ton of boundaries most can't. i am very lucky

med-man

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

That's awesome !! Wow, now I'm an even bigger fan.Been skateboarding for 35 of my 40 yrs .... It's my life . Being able to hang with just about anybody is how I am too. Many of my skate buddies are growers too , here in New England .

Me about a yr ago, smith grind local skatepark pool..... Still got it

med man

med man

Breeder
hi smokeypockets

wicked man. skateing opened me up to everything. new people, friends, pot, drugs, music. it was everything to me. if i skate at all its to run my dogs or get around in packed cities when i visit. i love watching old skate vids like public domain, the questionable video, useless wooden toys, blind days etc

sooo dope lol pun intended

med-man

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Whoa ! Serious videos you have listed there, that's so cool you skate.... Lance Mountain ( remember him ? Powell and Peralta team) quote goes " skateboarding doesn't make you a skateboarder, not being able to stop makes you a skateboarder" that's great you still get to roll sometimes, walking dogs or transportation it's all skating. I spent most of the last 15 yrs in Northern Cali working in the skate industry, yep that's where I started growing too. You ever make it out to any events out here in New England or the east coast on general?

med man

med man

Breeder
hey smokey

last event i attended was when tony hawk and company opened up canadas best outdoor skatepark in wpg manitoba. of all days i flew in from bc, got off the plane and my buddy drove us stright there

it was awesome. wish we were treated with more respect back in the day

med-man

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

That's awesome,MedMan I'm psyched you still ride man, that says a lot about you. Tony Hawk is a legend , a real skateboard legend , very nice dude too. His son just turned pro , Riley Hawk .... Skateboard dynasty . So when I mentioned events, I meant canna- events. There's an expo in Maine in April, and a few other things around New England during summer . New England is RIPE right now, all states have medical and New Hampshire is trying to go recreational , so hopefully they will lead the way for the rest of us....

med man

med man

Breeder
hey smoky

lol i guess that makes sense :-)

i have been watching closely to how most staes are now seeking the 300,000 per day in taxes to grease their pockets aftrer colorado has proved the numbers

med-man

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Holy shit! Is that a realistic figure? Damn if the money is that good, every state is gonna want to go rec!! Even neo con republicans can't say no to that kind of money . Maybe we are winning ...

Top Bottom