mmb seed drop 2.0

• Thread starter med man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
med man

med man

Breeder
hello fellow farmers

expect a new drop of of canadas kindest clone onlies in seed form very very soon!

prices are now 100 per pack. i have included hand stamped, signed, and numbered breeder packs

if there are any other strains i have that anyone has interest in. please let me know to include them in the 3.0 drop :-)

thank you everyone for your ongoing support and interest in the genetics i work with. i could not be here without you!

med-man

william76

william76

hello fellow farmers

expect a new drop of of canadas kindest clone onlies in seed form very very soon!

prices are now 100 per pack. i have included hand stamped, signed, and numbered breeder packs

if there are any other strains i have that anyone has interest in. please let me know to include them in the 3.0 drop :)

thank you everyone for your ongoing support and interest in the genetics i work with. i could not be here without you!

med-man
Greetings medman,i was wondering if you had any old skool superskunk? Hope you and yours is well,76

med man

med man

Breeder
hello william

i am currently working with 5 lines of skunk that never went to holland to be ruined, respectfully.

i have only released 2 so far. real skunks. but its some work to find the raod-kill in her

med-man

william76

william76

hello william

i am currently working with 5 lines of skunk that never went to holland to be ruined, respectfully.

i have only released 2 so far. real skunks. but its some work to find the raod-kill in her

med-man
Sounds good,ill have to have a look,hope you find your rks, I'd def be into that,thanks medman

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
This new drop will be happening in around 23 hours from now :cigar:

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
This is what will be hitting the bay :)

Con kushion
Purple Pain Killers
Rock Star Kush
Lady Bug Bubba
Pain killer
Silver Skunk
Karens Kush
West Coast Sour Diesel

med man

med man

Breeder
hey logic

thanks for sharing :-)

i am keeping notes on other kinds people want me to drop in 3.0 so please feel free to post up or pm me with any special requests

med-man

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

That Purple Pain killer should go fast, I know I've been trying to get my fingers on those.

med man

med man

Breeder
oh ya, they always do :-)

it really is incredible herb. the north american market showed us that from 2005-2010. the demand was insane !

med-man

d420dool

d420dool

Jus so everyone knows the painkiller is the best, easiest, craziest indica i ever rocked, i got 6 females out of 10 all 6 almost identical, badass breedin right here, exceptional cloning too, 7 days or less no prob
0305141118b
0228140911b
0228140910c

med man

med man

Breeder
hey d420

thanks for sharing man. i really love the pain killer

she didnt take 1st place at the 2013 breeder cup in toronto and 3rd place tie for thc the year prior.

how is the citrus in her. i do notice 2 main phenos. i real fuel x key lime pie and one more hashy but equally fuely. the outdoor reports i have been getting too have been awesome

med-man

P

ponyboy

hows the g13 widow or the lady bugs bubba? am really intersted in those and need to add anothe rpack to my order fast!

jammie

jammie

Hey medman - hope you would consider a limited fem line for those of us that don't have the time or space to waste on males.

med man

med man

Breeder
hows the g13 widow or the lady bugs bubba? am really intersted in those and need to add anothe rpack to my order fast!

hey pony boy

lady bugs bubba is awesome

i do not carry any g13 or crosses of her

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
hi jammie

i have had the stuff to make fems now for over 2 years. i dont really consider selfing clones to be a ethical practice, that is with the end grower in mind.

its far superior to spend the time and space finding good plants then grow a bunch of inferior hermies in my very humble 22 years experience :-)

med-man

med man

med man

Breeder
octoberdee lol haha

it would be a small release. i am not a big fan og fems. i encourage people to make their own beans and mothers for self sufficiency

med-man

Afghi

Afghi

I just noticed that there was a ppk and justa pain killer without the purple, which of the two has a more couchlock/put you in the dirt type high? Whats the makeup of the pain killer?

med man

med man

Breeder
hey afghi

95% of my genetics are clone onlies from a - medical circles across canada, b - commercial bc clones houses

i list the males i outcross too extenseivey throughout this sub forum

you guess is as good as mine when i have seen

the original bc pk plus 20 other "pk"

the original bc og plus 30 other "og"

10 different "bubbas"

25 different master kushes

need i continue? lol haha

med-man

Latest posts

Top Bottom