mmj is all gone now...no more caregivers just patients

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Now that the state supreme court did not hold up the ruling by Reynolds last year mmj will all be obliterated now in the state.............stupid, stupid, stupid political thinking from the mmj industry.....Really between this and MT NORML/masterson attempting to take all the momentum from the mmj law and get a ridiculous ballot initiative that never worked and resulted with the leader moving to "greener patures" in seattle......I am bummed for all of you MT patients that cannot grow your own, unfortunately nothing will change until 2014.http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...cle_4dcb084a-15dd-53cc-98d5-1b9b7036ccc8.html

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

yes, that royally sucks. However montana will continue to have great nug, just like it did before medical. The one thing that boils my water is the patients THAT TRULEY NEED IT, and have no other sources of medicine. its a fucking witch hunt at this point, and we could try and throw blame elsewhere, buts its all the green rush fuckers that blow it for everyone. ITS A MEDICINE, NOT A MORTGAGE PAYMENT. im sorry for my opinion LOL

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Don't be sorry your opinion matters. its bad politics in mt thats all......politically ignorant fucks tried to take the front lines on this and they failed....yes blame everywhere and nug will also still exist just not the point......you are right about the patients and that is who is going to hurt for the next two years......hopefully this will wake up the mt public and make things happen in 2014....til then I hope the best for the patients of mt.....this sucks

R

RUNBHO

Its been over for a long time. This changes nothing. Even if you could, who would be stupid enough to open a MMJ store in Montana. It like putting a sign on your back that says "Hey come send me to prison".

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Get that info out buddy, I am rooting for all of my friends in the big sky...... How is that flo doing brother man?
This law goes into effect on the 26 of September, only 40 days before we can vote their ruling into meaninglessness.

This ruling affects patients just as much as providers, as they are about to mail a letter out to all patients that says: if you are not one of the two patients your provider selected, you have 30 days to sumbit a landlord permission form or proof of ownership of grow location or you're off the registry.

So, vote against this crap (IR-124) on November 6, and its back to the old law!

PS: simultaneously vote for Gary Johnson for president, he is a big mmj/ legalization proponent.

Want to Legalize Weed? Tell the Pollsters You're Voting for Gary Johnson
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-/want-to-legalize-weed_b_1833392.html

Top Bottom