Moby Dick By Dinafem

• Thread starter GratefulOkie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GratefulOkie

GratefulOkie

Use the biggest pumps you can. The more air the better. The one thing you have to remember though is that these air pumps are taking the air from the room and running it through a compressor before it gets to the diffuser. If your room is say 78° and the pump increases the temp 2-3°, you're pumping 80-81° air into the root zone which can lead to increased potential for bacterial growth. I'm a big fan of hypochlorous acid like UC Roots to keep everything clean and sterile. I used to run a lot of air pumps (1 Eco Plus 7 pump for every 5 diffusers) so I came up with a somewhat unique solution to keep the air going into the pots cool in between water circulation. I had an old chest freezer that I modified to use as a kegerator. I set the thermostat to 60°, drilled some holes in the sides to allow air flow and put all my pumps inside

I keep my reservoir at 67 degrees. Like your system. Never even came close to thinking about cooling the air before it goes into the pump. Nice. I ordered 10 of these diffusers. And have 3 of these Eco Plus 7 pumps. Got a little overexcited when I started my grow. You have me planning my next grow even harder than I was already planning it out. Lol. Wife thinks I'm nuts. Still 2 months (ish) away from harvest. Thank you for the advice. Always down to learn new tricks. Still cant believe how white your roots are. Awesome.

GratefulOkie

GratefulOkie

Who ever heard of a tornado this late in the year. Wow. Fingers crossed we don't loose electricity. Wow. Lol. Crazy weather in oklahoma right now....

Latest posts

Top Bottom