Molasses???

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
sugar is a polar molecule and is not absorbed by the plants root system...look up osmosis
Look up the issue first. Via Google Scholar, published, peer reviewed and cited papers using this search term: plant root uptake sugar.

putembk

putembk

none of you address what i posted at all you did is simply repeat the same sales pitch...molasses was used by a poor farmer who couldn't afford calcium...it seems that everyone can afford calcium now and calcium is more efficient and productive than molasses and cheaper no sense going backwards i like science and technology...the products pushed by the hobby stores and these forums are fallacious to say the least. we are in the 21st century not the 19th. not one... i repeat not one professional in buisnessl use molasses...i have been all over the world and the only ones that use it are the poor to survive. molasses is a joke and any body with a slight education knows this. it seems these forums just support the merchants and as i suspect are run by merchants trying to make a quick buck off the ignorant.
Green alien m

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

it seems you young folks don't want to learn you want to spend all your money....arguing and bickering over nothing is mainstay in these forums....these forums support the merchants that have been ripping off the public for years...i never said you couldn't use molasses its just not as efficient or productive as calcium in the 21st century as opposed to the 19th... just like i never said that if you wanted to... you could wipe your ass with you bare hands... its just not as efficient and productive as toilet paper in the 21st century...your free to be as much a consumer as you wish and you may also be as ignorant as you wish

wow lol you know you're right, molasses is just not as efficient or productive as calcium. But you're screaming at a wall instead of looking out a window dude. We're all sitting out here, chillin in this here thread, talking about using molasses during flush. No one has ever said ANYTHING about using it as a major source of calcium. I would never do that. And I don't waste my money man, lots of people can smell bullshit. Just like there's lots of people who don't care to mix their own nute formulas, and rely on some "merchant" to "rip them off".
I'm on these forums to learn from the educated people who are here to do the same thing I am - share their real life experiences and try to strengthen our community as a whole. Then people like you barge in talking about how crooked an internet forum can be and wiping asses with hands and how ghetto it was to use molasses as a calcium substitute in the 1800s.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

it seems you young folks don't want to learn you want to spend all your money....arguing and bickering over nothing is mainstay in these forums....these forums support the merchants that have been ripping off the public for years...i never said you couldn't use molasses its just not as efficient or productive as calcium in the 21st century as opposed to the 19th... just like i never said that if you wanted to... you could wipe your ass with you bare hands... its just not as efficient and productive as toilet paper in the 21st century...your free to be as much a consumer as you wish and you may also be as ignorant as you wish

troll

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

im sorry i thought we were talking about cannabis? cannabis is a herb in the flower family not a root vegetable...good lord
i dont grow beets..The beet (Beta vulgaris) is a plant in the Chenopodiaceae family which is now included in Amaranthaceae family.[1][2][3][4][5] It is best known in its numerous cultivated varieties, the most well known of which is the root vegetable known as the beetroot or garden beet...nice try honey learn to read

Wikipedia copy n paste LMAO

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

Trolling hard! Way to squash good vibes! LetZ ignore this dude, he clearly missed the point of this thread. Regardless of this shananigans, good info and great pointZ.

squiggly

squiggly

sugar is a polar molecule and is not absorbed by the plants root system...look up osmosis

Cogos. As I previously said--many plants possess active transporters for sugars in root and leaf tissue. This has been confirmed by experimentation.

It does *not* only occur in sugar beets, that is the study that a quick google search will turn up for you--so I'm not surprised to see you cite it.

Maybe "basic biology" didn't cover this--but my studies have. There are both sym and antiporters for sugars, and this makes perfect sense as sugar is the 2nd most basic energy currency common to nearly all life. Why waste time making sugar, from an evolutionary perspective, if you can simply absorb it?

The answer is that plants don't, and furthermore that virtually no organism turns up its nose at sugar.

Do some reading before you purport yourself to "teach" everyone. There are some things you apparently don't yet know.

It's not shameful to not know everything--but it is certainly shameful to pretend to and be a jerk about it.

If you want to continue discussing this I strongly suggest you drop the sarcastic, insulting, attitude and present yourself and your arguments in a more respectable fashion.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

I use molasses in my tea brews. It keeps my micros happy. Never used it as a ca supplement. I use hi brix and the reason being is because i like to support my local hydro shop and the little micro economy in my area. Even if it cost me a couple extra bucks. Im well aware of the so called "fraud" with nute companies, buy if u know what ur doing, u can easily avoid it. Calling ppl young bucks and what not is no way to get a point across. Ur mum shoulda told u better. Im always interested in different views, but the way ur addressing the situation is childish. And fwiw, our "generation" is what will make the biggest mile stones in the mmj industry. Instead of discouraging ppl with what u think is right, u should add ur thoughts and knowledge and maybe suggest other methods instead of deaming one wrong. Dont forget the peace, the love, and definitely dont forget the herbZ.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Curse if you start a thread on cheap calcium supplements ill go post over there I need cheap calcium carbonate in bulk

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

On a nice sunny day clean oil off trimming scissors put on top of weed of favorite pipe, put magnifying glass above to vaporize oil. ;^} Reminds me of burning ants as a kid

squiggly

squiggly

squigly your trying to use big words again and your copy crap out of advanced master gardener bible lmao .. your pretending again as i said squiggles ...denie...deflect...then finally when you run out thing to say...ridicule finally sonny you cant piss far enough to enter the competition lmao

Wow.

I'm going to leave this here as a lasting testament to your self-delusion.

You literally can't even spell "deny" (that's four letters in case you can't count)--and then say I'm "trying" to use big words.

You just made my day dude, seriously.

Oh man.

Total knee-slapper.

Dude my left pinky toe knows more about calcium than your entire family combined--get over yourself lol.

putembk

putembk

Cogos, if you are going to come here, new, and tell a bunch or regulars to go to hell....at least make them look forward to the trip.

Please don't ban him, this is to much fun.

Top Bottom