Molasses???

• Thread starter QleanerQuest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
anytime that anyone trys to educate you...you play the victim learning is rough...mollasses was used by poor farmers that could not afford calcium nitrate mollasses breaks down into calcium nitrate so why use mollases when a good fertilizer has it covered....other than that people tha use that stuff just dont know anybetter ...keep spending your money

Screenshot 20161215 003115

Cassy

Cassy

I start adding it in veg and continue right up to final flush. I have always used 1tsp/gal when I add nutes. Will continue to use it on one of the two Chemdog plants that I will flush around the 20th of this month. Will see if I can tell any difference after a 10 day flush and a good long cure.

After reading thru this I have done the same thing with many grows in soil and have had excellent results with no negative issues. Since I'm giving coco a try very soon, I will leave this out of the equation until I can do a plant to plant comparison once I get a handle on growing in coco.
If someone has used it successfully in coco I would like to know about it if you don't mind.

Cassy

Cassy

The Minerals listed on the label above is actually what I use Molasses for, it has some very positive effects in the right environment.

grayarea

grayarea

people or plants first or gtfo.
0e50c377d2ff006430ca0b4d2153c894.jpg

my brain just does not have anymore fight left i guess. pick one first then post to forum.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings
This was by far one of the best threads... I'm going to do a rum and stevia black extract where the extract 2 oz to half gallon dark rum and mix through then let mix evaporate the alcohol...then possibly use some Jon Ellis 114° water for better penetration
...he he... science is cool isn't it?
cw

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
You don't have to stay married to molasses, you can use other sugars. Also, try a test plant and use just molasses (or sugar) through the flush. I bet you won't be able to taste molasses (or whatever other sugar you decide to try). I know I never have been, and neither has anyone I've shared my smoke with.
Caster sugar is really good I use that on my outdoor bush crops .

T

TripC

Lots of good information on this thread. Molasses (blackstrap unsulphured) is a great, cheap flower supplement!

chillywilly

chillywilly

Greetings,
Umm...I do recall some manufacturers say something of "alcohols" smaller , by way of distillation to reduce sugar size...if treating ure plant with nutes now...why bombard it now on shift down? aka flush...?... I'm dealing with med grade only...I remember Jerry Baker, America's Master Gardener... In one of his books he spoke of using beer, brandy, rum... to what is called quantify... quantity is different if u can apply across the grow...
A PLANT IS A PLANT THAT WE PLANT...
cw...

J

Jillaussie

WOW!!! What a good read! Don’t stop! I need to learn it all

Latest posts

Top Bottom