Mold During Cure!?!?!? Help

• Thread starter ToweIie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk

Junk

Here is a better pic.

When these dry, they look exactly like his pic. Easily mistaken for burnt leaf tips. And maybe they are, but all of them....I doubt it.

Nanners

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I can't stand that "fake news" term lol. Anyways, DAM you have luck on your side? (Unless it was a clone from somebody?) Dam good lesson on nanners tho. If it happens again, and earlier, problem solved.
Good Job on your first grow!!

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

I can't stand that "fake news" term lol. Anyways, DAM you have luck on your side? (Unless it was a clone from somebody?) Dam good lesson on nanners tho. If it happens again, and earlier, problem solved.
I said dam way too much. Wow

Junk

Junk

Yes, it's so clutch
I have never seen that, nor thought of it, but that is a great idea!

Dam good lesson on nanners tho.

Nanners that look like that are very hard to pick up. The color, the shape, all of it, especially during the flush. They get mistaken for small leaves. I didn't notice them until I was harvesting. But when it dries, the color contrast makes them much clearer. I think with the pic above OP, you can see why you would mistake them for burnt leaf tips. The plant is cut down before they can become the more obvious nanners we look for.

Agreed...you should be very proud. Many first timers do not even make it to a successful harvest. Yours looks great.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Hey man, check out the trics a little better next grow. Looks like ya may have taken it a bit long? If ya look cloes at the ones at the very bottom of the page, some of the heads were degrated. You still have some that are cloudy, so it might just have been difficult for you to judge (being your first grow). It would explain the baby nanners.

ToweIie

ToweIie

Yeah i was watching trichs with the loupe i bought. Like you said though being my first run that was the harfest deciding when it was actually dine. didnt want it to soon and it not be dank or have nugs as fat

Junk

Junk

Yeah i was watching trichs with the loupe i bought. Like you said though being my first run that was the harfest deciding when it was actually dine. didnt want it to soon and it not be dank or have nugs as fat
How long did you let it go for? And do you know what strain?

ToweIie

ToweIie

How long did you let it go for? And do you know what strain?

10 weeks with 1 week flush and 24hrs total darkness before i chopped.
Theyre were 3 Fem GSC amd 1 Green Crack. The buds in pics were all Girl Scout Cookies

Junk

Junk

Not grown either one, but 63-65 days is a common window. If you took them at day 70 though, I think you're probably still in the "ideal" window.

You can flush for longer. Depends on the plant size but don't be afraid to go 10 days. Once you see that's ok, you can try two weeks. Two weeks, I find they come out nice. But when I first started doing it, it did feel aggressive, like it was too long. Now that I've conquered my fear of that lol, I do two weeks every time.

Last edited:
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Not grown either one, but 63-65 days is a common window. If you took them at day 70 though, I think you're probably still in the "ideal" window.

You can flush for longer. Depends on the plant size but don't be afraid to go 10 days. Once you see that's ok, you can try two weeks. Two weeks, I find they come out nice. But when I first started doing it, it did feel aggressive, like it was too long. Now that I've conquered my fear of that lol, I do two weeks every time.
There are just so many factors. I go by trics...I don't go by breeders time. Too many factors.
A good rule of thumb......Once half clear, half cloudy start the flush.

Top Bottom