Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

Moldy Pot

Discussion in 'Advanced Techniques & Problems' started by Madbud, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Madbud

Madbud

would a cigarette filter make it safe to smoke... asking for a friend

UncleRomulus likes this.
  2. Safe for you if your friends smoking it

Ina, UncleRomulus, Erick31876 and 3 others like this.
  3. Madbud

Madbud

:D I felt really bad, probably an ounce of kief but smelled like peatmoss.

4. Jimster

Jimster

A lot of pot suffers from slight mold and mildew if it isn't dried or cured properly. Depending on how moldy it is and the person's health would be important factors. A little moldy smell is usually OK...maybe not too pleasant but mostly safe. If you have any type of autoimmune issues or lung diseases, I would avoid them as the mold spores can sometimes cause issues to those who have poor immune systems. If it is visibly moldy and pretty nasty smelling, I would consider using it for edibles or something cooked first (to kill off spores and any related toxins) but avoid smoking it.

schwab0619, Monster762 and 1diesel1 like this.
  5. Wow. I get that our flowers are valuable and time consuming to grow but please do not smoke or ingest mold. It’s disgusting, unhealthy and has even put mrs. mmg in the hospital just from being in the basement of a building we used to be in.

Acute allergies can affect anyone and mold is a really bad one if it gets you.

schwab0619, Ina, Erick31876 and 7 others like this.
  6. 1diesel1

1diesel1 Moderator Staff Member

Don’t smoke moldy weed, especially if you have bronchitis

Ina, UncleRomulus, Samwell and 7 others like this.
  7. 3 balls

3 balls

Rectal insertion is your best bet, I have an 8th up there now.

8. photos or it didnt happen bahahaha

9. Mold is trash straight up

10. 1diesel1

Last week I had to throw out 4 mason jars I misplaced. They didn’t get burped (cause I was stoned forgot I put them there). Turned moldy brown and the smell was rank. I was bummed those jars were straight up fire when I lost them.:crying2:

11. Nope nope nope. I'm sure I can say I'm not the only one here who probably doesn't even smoke outdoor unless its our own anymore because of this very reason.

12. 1diesel1

Exactly!!

greencraft likes this.
  13. In California medical dispensarys would never except moldy weed or powdery mildew! For extracting it has potential but not for smoking although Ed Rosenthal says there no research that smoking weed with powdery mildew is harmful. My experience is processing any flowers with either are best discarded to prevent cross contamination. It could be saved for tincture or edible, but please guys don't smoke mold! There plenty of great buds out there to smoke!!!

greencraft and Jack og like this.
  15. I do not agree about not smoking outdoor though. I grow heaps of amazing mold free outdoor that is as good as any indoor

1014181445b.jpg
    1014181455c.jpg
    1013181054a.jpg
    1013181054d.jpg
  16. 1diesel1

I only smoke my own outdoor. Ya never no where someone else’s has been.

17. You can't use any mouldy bud for nothing, it's sad but you have to bin it off. It happens to us all at some point

UncleRomulus and DismalDude like this.
  18. Madbud

Madbud

You could wax skis with one of those, sweet!

UncleRomulus and 1diesel1 like this.
  20. For real, all F1 pheno hunt! Pollinated a few winners and am excited to bringing into greenhouse light dep! Sour banana x dosido, is my favorite so far!

UncleRomulus, Jack og and 1diesel1 like this.