Monsanto And Bayer Maneuvering To Take Over Cannabis Indistry

• Thread starter guymandude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trevor1

@BioStimz

What's funny is we agree on everything PRESENT.
We simply disagree on the future. You believe in status quo and I believe in progress.

Time will tell...

No hard feelings...

K

kansabis

So
No, lobbying doesn't do shit because the DEA has thecontrol - and that power is expressly delegated to it [by] Congress.

Could you at least brush up on the basics ?

~
So we not only would need to get it removed or the schedule dropped but also get Congress to remove the dea's power of controlling it??? Maybe this needs to be brought forward more in the movement then if we really want true progress,because yes just as you stated earlier even if all 50 legalize it,federally it's still illegal and they can do whatever they want including what they already do which is essentially blackmail local authorities into helping them with threats of losing federal aid,etc etc.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Maybe this needs to be brought forward more in the movement then if we really want true progress.

I agree, it's just the progress part that's hard for me to perceive.

Again, this all goes back to patent 6,630,507.

Good luck to any entity attempting to get marijuana declassified from the CSA.

Just don't see it ever happening.

~

K

kansabis

Yeah throughout history we have relenquished power and many of our freedoms to the government expecting them to be fair and have our best interest and then when they don't we think they will just give it all back if we ask nicely lol

BioStimz

BioStimz

Yeah throughout history we have relenquished power and many of our freedoms to the government expecting them to be fair and have our best interest and then when they don't we think they will just give it all back if we ask nicely lol

I dunno man.... after all the years of the old-school/outdoor gorilla-growing, cops, fines ect.... I'm honestly happy it is where it is right now.

I mean shit.... I just got 2-packs of Orgnkid's Banana OG F3 delivered to my friggin' door step! How bad is it really ; )

~

K

kansabis

I dunno man.... after all the years of the old-school/outdoor gorilla-growing, cops, fines ect.... I'm honestly happy it is where it is right now.

I mean shit.... I just got 2-packs of Orgnkid's Banana OG F3 delivered to my friggin' door step! How bad is it really ; )

~
I hear ya bro,I honestly dont like the idea of it being legalized to the point the gov controls all aspects of it,I do like the idea of decriminalization and people being able to benefit from it's medical uses.

BioStimz

BioStimz

I hear ya bro,I honestly dont like the idea of it being legalized to the point the gov controls all aspects of it,I do like the idea of decriminalization and people being able to benefit from it's medical uses.

Agreed.

Top Bottom