Monster Cropping Worth It

• Thread starter DrFever
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrFever

DrFever

Figured i post some clones i took from a 3 week old flowering out door plant.. Normally i would take clones in veg but she caught me by surprise and was in full bloom mode.
Reason i took clones was to keep the strain so cloned 9 and took 3 of the best rooted clones
Now let me tell you folks this is far from being efficient i mean took clones early in Sept so here is what they looked like
This is a true monster crop clone where buds start to form
Monster cropping  worth it
Monster cropping  worth it 2

DrFever

DrFever

It takes about extra week or so to root so expect 3 Plus weeks to root and during this time they will go down hill in looks compared to normal clones taken in veg
IMG2577

IMG2577
DrFever

DrFever

So last week literally 8 weeks from start i took 3 best clones transplanted them up into 4 " pots and this is what they look like as of yesterday ,, I expect another 4 - 6 weeks before they snap out of there ugly growth pattern and start looking like real plants again
I am not to worried at the speed rate of turn around as these girls will be vegged until next year out door summer so they should be pretty dam big by then
My real goal is to let 2 plants grow naturally an train one plant lets see if this monster cropping really brings out the bushes that i am used to with little training from a normal vegging clone of one top couple times super crop = massive tree bush
We will see the first pictures was at transplant 2 weeks ago and other 2 are yesterday around 2 weeks in them 4" pots
IMG2683
IMG2684
IMG2737
IMG2739

DrFever

DrFever

ok update time i ended up topping all 3 clones but some before n after shots
going to be some time before they snap out of it lol just terrible looking but alive :) they got 30 -10 - 10 shot of nutrients @ transplant and and 2 watering's including today next watering will be feed
IMG2763
IMG2764
IMG2765
IMG2766
IMG2767

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

This monster clone was taken at day 28 of flower. It was cut on March 1st and today is may 28. About 3 months from cut to reveg.

1 month rooting. 2 months veg tent and is just begging to show signs of growth.

Hopefully this pays off giving me super hormones cuttings from this

H

Highkev

Is there a better time during flower when monster cropping is best?

Top Bottom