Moondawg F2 Grow Log

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I wanted to show some respect for my bayou brother @Power OG for gifting me 5 of Loompa's Moondawg F2's. I have yet to run any of Loompas gear and me and power did some horsetrading. So I will post up progress from start to finish up thru dry n cure and a smoke report.

They had a 100% germ rate 5/5. They are all in living organic soil. Basking under lots of HO T-5's till ready to sex. All gurls will then go to flower under 2000 w of HPS for the finish. I am pleased with the node distance and the way they are stacking. Look to be very healthy. I have a few pics to post for now, they are at week 3 of veg. I will prolly veg them for 6-8 weeks then flip em. Well thats the plan. I am running out of real estate so I may flip them sooner. Will play it by ear.
Moondawg f2 grow log
Moondawg f2 grow log 3
Moondawg f2 grow log 4
Moondawg f2 grow log 5

Moondawg f2 grow log 2
H

happy b

Subbed for the show jump. that bugger power og put me on a yeti adventure.him and flyin j.power is the loompa master imo.hes og crazy.arnt we all.lol.
your wee moonies are lookin healthy.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Subbed for the show jump. that bugger power og put me on a yeti adventure.him and flyin j.power is the loompa master imo.hes og crazy.arnt we all.lol.
your wee moonies are lookin healthy.
Good to see ya @happy b Ya @Power OG is a righteous dude for sure. And truth be known anyone that can survive the swamps and bayous are tough mutha humpers. LOL......... and a tad touched. :p

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Going to hang out too if thats Kewl bro
Hope all is well with you and Life is on a +Vibe
Been a min but always sending ya good thought bro
Yea be diggin the MoonDawg its a great Med and a beautiful lady to grow
Cant wait to see what ya Get w her
super Grow Vibes to ya
FlyJ

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Time for an update. I was going to veg these longer but I have to cut the original plan of 7-8 weeks veg to 5. So tonight at lights on they go into the flower room for sexing. They are all 14-20" tall

They have been under HO T-5's. Only food so far has been some fulvic n humics with Neptune's Harvest fish n kelp. Soil was amended with crab shell, critters and SST for the 1st week for speedy rooting.

They are looking very nice and healthy. Was surprised with the node stacking, closer to the top they are stackin 3/4 to 1". Not bad for T-5 action. I used to veg under halides but due to budget constraints I had to find some money saving options. So far I am liking the T-5's. Typically have them hanging around 4" from canopy.

I understand @Power OG and @FlyinJStable have had a run or two with these Moondawgs, any tips that you found worked well will be appreciated.

Group shot the 5 on the left are the Moondawg F-2's the 2 on the right are the Nspecta's TK x Urkle

Group shot Moondawgs TK x Urkle

MD TOPshot
MD2
MD3
MD4
MD5
MD 1
MD 05
MD top shot
MD 05

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Way to Get that grow on Brother
Your MoonDawgs are looking on the mark.
You are going to get some Major Flowers
Peace
FlyJ

Power OG

Power OG

Hey bro I can't answer as I have not had time to run the Moondawgs but am hoping you find a awesome pheno, mite need a cut. Lol I know waayne has killer sprite pheno.
Respect

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I had to reread and I see where u asked, I would put it to you likr this...
The way you have your ladies is right on bro no need to change anything,

The one thing I did notice but its a personal preference is I would have topped them once or twice and tied down her branching she has a tendency to get VERY BUSHY TIGHT . . . . . trimming a few fans so the lower buds will get some of your Big 2k But I dont see that being anything but Great just how they are bro...
Super grow vibes
FlyJ

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@FlyinJStable I hear you on the topping and tie down. Typically do top and tie as you have seen in my other grows. However on this run I am doing more of a SOG due to space constraints and will be looking for a main cola type of run this go round.

I have 15 Sdubbs x Querkle I am running for @hammerhead and space is at a premium.

I have been uber buzy and have neglected the bottom ends and will slowly trim their legs over the next couple of days and let them rest a tad before I flip em. :D Thanks fellas for stopping in. :cool:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sad day to report,......... all 5 of my Moondawgs went hermie, I tried for a week to just pinch the balls off but it got to a point I couldn't keep up. So I had to cull from the herd. I couldn't take the chance of cross pollinating the rest of the room.

I had 2 TK x Urkle throw balls as well, but everything thing else is doing well which leads me to believe it may be the genetic lines may be a tad unstable. I come to this conclusion as there haven't been any environmental conditions that may have caused the issue. Who knows........ sort of bummed as I really was looking forward to both of these cuts.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

SON of a Gun
I hate hearing that Mang
I can feel the upset through the screen My friend.
DANG IT ! ! ! !
I know its a hell of a Plant too when taken to the end she can produce some dank nugs
well thats so sucks
Keep the Groove in the Growin Vibes Positive My friend
Hit me up if ya what
Peace
FlyJ

giggles

giggles

Sad day to report,......... all 5 of my Moondawgs went hermie, I tried for a week to just pinch the balls off but it got to a point I couldn't keep up. So I had to cull from the herd. I couldn't take the chance of cross pollinating the rest of the room.

I had 2 TK x Urkle throw balls as well, but everything thing else is doing well which leads me to believe it may be the genetic lines may be a tad unstable. I come to this conclusion as there haven't been any environmental conditions that may have caused the issue. Who knows........ sort of bummed as I really was looking forward to both of these cuts.

If you don't mind me asking when did yours herm? I've got one in flower now that looks beautiful and is a beast at 39 days. My foodog f3 hermed right from the get go but my moondawg is looking quite amazing.

H

happy b

Time for an update. I was going to veg these longer but I have to cut the original plan of 7-8 weeks veg to 5. So tonight at lights on they go into the flower room for sexing. They are all 14-20" tall

They have been under HO T-5's. Only food so far has been some fulvic n humics with Neptune's Harvest fish n kelp. Soil was amended with crab shell, critters and SST for the 1st week for speedy rooting.

They are looking very nice and healthy. Was surprised with the node stacking, closer to the top they are stackin 3/4 to 1". Not bad for T-5 action. I used to veg under halides but due to budget constraints I had to find some money saving options. So far I am liking the T-5's. Typically have them hanging around 4" from canopy.

I understand @Power OG and @FlyinJStable have had a run or two with these Moondawgs, any tips that you found worked well will be appreciated.

Group shot the 5 on the left are the Moondawg F-2's the 2 on the right are the Nspecta's TK x Urkle

View attachment 509686

View attachment 509678 View attachment 509679 View attachment 509680 View attachment 509681 View attachment 509682 View attachment 509683 View attachment 509684 View attachment 509685 View attachment 509684
Shame about the tk x urkles.i thought those would be sweet.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

That was the most heart breaking thread ive read yet. Any chance for a redemption @jumpincactus

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
If you don't mind me asking when did yours herm? I've got one in flower now that looks beautiful and is a beast at 39 days. My foodog f3 hermed right from the get go but my moondawg is looking quite amazing.
If memory serves, was around 30 days into 12/12. Looks like you might be ok. Be sure to keep an eye on the lowers they are real good at hiding. Good vibes and hope yours make the finish line. ?Be sure to post a pre harvest pic/ or it didnt happen. :D

Last edited:
giggles

giggles

If memory serves, was around 30 days into 12/12. Looks like you might be on. Be sure to keep an eye on the lowers they are real good at hiding. Good vibes and hope yours make the finish line. ?Be sure to post a pre harvest pic/ or it didnt happen. :D

I'll grab some shots in the am and post them up for yea here. She's looking like she's gonna make some monster colas.

Makes me want to go check the bottoms now lol.

Power OG

Power OG

If memory serves, was around 30 days into 12/12. Looks like you might be ok. Be sure to keep an eye on the lowers they are real good at hiding. Good vibes and hope yours make the finish line. ?Be sure to post a pre harvest pic/ or it didnt happen. :D
@jumpincactus dam that blows, i have more i need to get to them after these Black Yeti's and MasterFoo's and TresDawgs, and a couple more new plants. Ever since waayne found his sprite pheno i been itching .

giggles

giggles

@jumpincactus heres a newer pic of her. It's a shitty one cause was on the way out to enroll kids in school but here she is.

She's got 3 identical colas, and I checked the lowers and no nuts anywhere I could find. She's just trucking right along. Smells very sweet. Almost like a soda pop.

Top Bottom