Moontang And Strange Brew

• Thread starter HippyFarmerT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

Hey friends and farmers! Haven't been super active, have been getting everything settled in after a move and career switch, but just about to harvest first smoke of the year and wanted to share because bodhi has truly bleseed us with his breeding knowkedge. Popped 5 moontang seeds(91 Chem skunk VA x snow lotus), ended up with this lovely lady as my keeper. Have one male still in the veg room to play with but I definitely want to grow this cut out a few more times before hitting it with any pollen. Grown under 636w of cobs for the first 2.5 weeks, then hit with 1100w of cobs from there out. She isn't getting max light coverage as less than half my tents lights are on. It's a 8x9ft area with 3500w cobs, I've got 5 plants in 5x4 right now. She is still 3.5 weeks from harvest, aiming to chop at 65-67days. Is stacking up nicely though, may end up sooner..haven't taken the loupe to her yet. First run with her is in a 15 gallon pot of ammended coco...cover crop is basil, red Russian kale, chamomile, and clover. Had a moderate veg..about 23-24 days. Not worried about what I yield off of her, I know she's not even close to what she could've been if vegged properly in her big pot of awesome soil..but still aim for 6-9oz dried depending..first run with this cultivar so I'm not sure how she chunks up or dries out yet! :) anyway..here are some shots! Big girl in flower, and a smaller clone in a 1 gallon of straight coco just starting flower.
Moontang and strange brew
Moontang and strange brew 2
Moontang and strange brew 3
Moontang and strange brew 4
Moontang and strange brew 5
Moontang and strange brew 6

HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

And the strange brew! (Snow lotus x breeder steves sweet skunk) similar story, ammended coco, some general organics, some earth juice, some dry ferts, in 3 gallon pot (I think!). Super funky smells the whole time..very very sweet most the time and ha's turned into a weirder, skunky almost hashy lime. She comes down in 5 days. Will report back on the dry sift, bubble and smoke of it all! :) have a good day friends.
20180116 081502
20180201 084340
20180214 164634
20180218 140812
20180218 142204
20180227 153129

20180227 153153
Krippie94

Krippie94

And the strange brew! (Snow lotus x breeder steves sweet skunk) similar story, ammended coco, some general organics, some earth juice, some dry ferts, in 3 gallon pot (I think!). Super funky smells the whole time..very very sweet most the time and ha's turned into a weirder, skunky almost hashy lime. She comes down in 5 days. Will report back on the dry sift, bubble and smoke of it all! :) have a good day friends.View attachment 781774 View attachment 781776 View attachment 781777 View attachment 781778 View attachment 781779 View attachment 781780
Nice Work Brother!!! They look outstanding. How's that Moontang (smoke report)? I'm curious because we have Moontang x Nor Cal Catpiss F2s and I thought the more info I can get on the Tang...what could it hurt. Oh, and did you keep a strangebrew male?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

your gals are looking really good.i ran bodhis strange brew as well and as u say yours is they were super sweet.they yeilded ok although i had expected em to be bigger than they turned out to be but still a great smoke.
there's a Bodhi thread on here that u can look through to see what Bodhi gear your gonna run next

HippyFarmerT

HippyFarmerT

Nice Work Brother!!! They look outstanding. How's that Moontang (smoke report)? I'm curious because we have Moontang x Nor Cal Catpiss F2s and I thought the more info I can get on the Tang...what could it hurt. Oh, and did you keep a strangebrew male?

Much appreciated! The moontang has been my mainstay medicine this year. I'm still running this same cut and loving her. Is a local favorite too. Mine has an almost incense smell when burned, floral and light with hints of lemon. Though when opening the jar or grinding it up it really stinks the room up with a funky skunky smell. It's really very smooth. And the high comes on quick in the head and generally picks me up and leans into the sativa side probably 70/30. It js very relaxing and does still alleviate my degenerative arhtritis pain like some heavy idicas do without being as ready for bed.

Top Bottom