Most Potent GSC Cross

• Thread starter MediNice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MediNice

MediNice

Yeah, yeah, I know that is very vague and radically interpretive, but in light of mandatory testing in my state, I want the highest THC cross that Logic has to offer right now. All of the current crosses are clearly uber-dank. Yield, flavor, and structure aside, I would appreciate some feedback from peeps that have run several of the gsc crosses from Divine. Lab tests are a plus. I'm going to show the Oregon med scene the goods.

Thanks in advance

MediNice

MediNice

I read through most all of the Divine threads already. It was definitely a long morning. Thanks for that page showing the test results. It would be interesting to see some of the other crosses tested by the same lab or any other lab for that matter.

waayne

waayne

@MediNice
@Drdre is right on point,all of the Divine strains are gonna produce potent phenos.
I haven't grown one yet that hasn't delivered some potent phenos.......

Personally I'd go with Chemdog Sister X GSC,or the Casey Jones x GSC
But you're gonna find Fire phenos in any of that gear

MediNice

MediNice

Thanks everyone, its reassuring to hear this. I have ran a cut of the Casey Jones that was the keeper from my buddy's selection. To be honest it wasn't "all that." The Divine cut is probably much better than the one I had though. I was leaning more towards the Chemdog's Sister or the Bubba. However, my various bubba cuts over the years never packed more than 20%, even when grown to their full potential. I hear the Katsu is the favored one though. Ill grab both and test the various phenos with lab reports unless someone can steer me in a different direction.

On a side note, the standards or lack there of within the testing realm is really starting to upset me. Same Blue God sample tested at Green Leaf two weeks apart. First time 14%, second time 21%. A different lab called Northwest has tested it at 24%. Really?

jlr42024

jlr42024

I'd imagine the snowdog x gsc had to put out some incredible phenos and if anybody has any pics I'd love to see them

Top Bottom