Mother Plants Blooming Under 24hr Light

• Thread starter DocYama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Right totally understand dude. You have to understand you may get a lot of wrong info from people here thinking they know what's up. You gotta learn to read through the BS and you'll be ok. I just know how much you'll be paying for power alone for a grow that size and don't want to see ya have a bunch of troubles along the way. Happy Growing

DocYama

DocYama

As we had mentioned before. Think upside down Christmas tree. Chop off all that excess branching on the bottom. I'd probably take it up 1-2 feet honestly. That mom is a mess, no offense.

I totally agree, I had to be some where this am. And only had time to purn out the large leaves to open it up. I also didnt want to trim away all the potential clones before I could put them in clone box. I will get her under control soon. This plant was a sick twig when i took over.

Received 2044681325542887
DocYama

DocYama

Right totally understand dude. You have to understand you may get a lot of wrong info from people here thinking they know what's up. You gotta learn to read through the BS and you'll be ok. I just know how much you'll be paying for power alone for a grow that size and don't want to see ya have a bunch of troubles along the way. Happy Growing
I've seen the power bills! Ouch $4500 to 6000 month
And when I have a issue I research the hell out of it then as forum and call my friends. A lot of money to lose if things go sour. I agree. So what medium do u grow In?

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I grow in soil simply because it's alot more forgiving than coco, you mess up with coco and the plants will tell you immediately. Also at the level your growing at the constant feedings will really hurt the pocket book when buying nutes. Coco is good if you know how to manage it properly but until you get some field experience under your belt, then soil is the way to go in my honest opinion.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Imo there’s a ton of wasted canopy space that should be filled in to lower your light bill. Consolidate. Turn a few lights off.

DocYama

DocYama

So who us the betting type....? I'm thinking yield Challenge closest to my actual yield wins. When I move the first plants to flower I will update with a picture and plant numbers I flower? Any takers I will even buy the winner a pack of feminized seeds!!!!! Yield results trimmed and cured.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

What size pots are you Growing in? 150 doesn't sound like enough to fill out that space. I used to run that number in one of my slightly smaller room than yours

Toaster79

Toaster79

I'd get your issues sorted out first before putting your money anywhere else.

Prune that plant back, prune the rootball and plant it in the middle of a larger pot with fresh soil. She's/they're drying out too fast probably, most likely no space for roots anymore to thrive and continue to provide vegetative growth and the plant is undergoing severe stress. Also put your light cycle on 18/6 for them to get some rest. Also keep your environment in check all the time.

Only a happy mother will provide happy clones and your yield depends on that first. You don't want to put a stressed plant in flower and have a tranny party going out of control there later.

Good luck!

Top Bottom