MOTIV303's Perpetual Madness Grow Logs-Evil Knievel OG

• Thread starter motiv303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Thank you Farmers for dropping in to another Motiv303 grow log. This time running in a separate log, but side by side with the Galactic Tahoe is the GNARLY Evil Knievel OG (High Octane OG x Tahoe Alien). The seeds have been lightly soaked (4 hours), dropped in Rapid Rooters, Covered with a small piece of the Rapid Rooter, Soaked in bubbled overnight tap water, and placed in a humidity dome on a heat mat to germinate. There is more OG presence than ever in Motivland right now, hopefully I can bring the heat with these beans as they were intended to do. Farmers, Alien Genetics Evil Knievel Og. Wish me luck!
Motiv303s perpetual madness grow logs evil knievel og
Motiv303s perpetual madness grow logs evil knievel og 2
Motiv303s perpetual madness grow logs evil knievel og 3

Thank you everybody for droppin in, Let's grow some FIRE!!!!!!

Peace all! Motiv

EVOKE

EVOKE

Dayumm motiv what do u have crackn over here in this neck of the woods... well well well sounds like your serving up sum molotov cocktails up in here... u gots dat evil knievel og... cant wait for that stunna show... peace n grow homie.... cant wait to crack my ewok... but i got to many gifted strains to add to my confusion....

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Whats goin on ya'll? Time for an update! Sooo sooo sorry I haven't been able to reply to everybody's comments yet, I have been crazy busy this last week, but I will get to them all, I promise! So, we are 4 days out of the pack and the the Evil Knievel beans are coming along well. All 5 beans have cracked and 4 are already out of the Rapid Rooter. The last bean is alittle slow coming along, but I believe it'll make it. Alines beans are absolutely awesome, they crack fast and just keep rollin at a quick pace. THANK YOU again Alien, you are a badass brother! So, without making you wait any longer, here are the Evil Knievel OG babies. Enjoy and THANK YOU all for dropping in and for the amazing comments. Peace and love to you all! Motiv

IMAG1731
IMAG1732

Latest posts

Top Bottom