• Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Ridiculous. Strong work.

outwest
What up Outwest! Thank you bro! Beautiful strain for sure, VERY happy :) I hope all is well with you man. Peace and blessings to you and yours brother! Laters! Motiv
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! that shit is intense motiv. hellllllll yeah thats a perfect mixture of genetics and growin right there. mad props.
Yo yo, what up CR! Thank you VERY much man, I really appreciate that comment. As I'm sure you've seen others say this, Aliens strains are VERY easy to grow, they really don't give you much trouble even when things get a lil rough. This strain in my book is a DEFINITE keeper, choosing between the phenos is going to be tough though, yet again. I'll rap to you soon homie. Have a great day! PEace brother! Motiv
Killer lookin buds.. Great work
What up Goo Dog! Thanks for droppin in my friend. Thank you VERY much as well for the comment. You know as well as I do that A's gear is DANK, I expected nothing less from this one. I think you'd really dig this strain bro, popem if ya got em, lol. Peace out brother! I hope you and your girl are doing well. Laters MG! Motiv
mouth watering very nice close ups
Thank you DrBud! Shit man, if you think they look nice, you should smell them, ooooowie, DEFINITELY mouthwatering. Thank you for dropping in man, I REALLY appreciate it. Peace to ya! Motiv
^^^^^^^^^^^^Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!
Hahaha, Thank you Bud! I appreciate you hangin around the thread bro, always great comments too. Much love homie! Be well brother! Motiv
Truly amazing work Motiv this is what makes you one of the best growers , I have had the pleasure to watch and interact with, for this has truly been a pleasure to watch your work. Being the humble person you are I'm sure you will give all the credit to the genetic's but you talent is evident and picture skills rock too..... Blessing's SoSer
Once again your words humble me brother, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! And yes, as I said above, I DEFINITELY give Aliens Genetics the credit here, they are just super easy to grow, and ALWAYS fire. Can't wait to hear and see how you do with them. Again man, I thank you VERY much for your support for all this time. I'm not sure exactly how long it's been, but I'd venture a guess at 2-3 years, I really appreciate it homie. You Rock brother! Peace and I hope your life , garden, and family are LOVELY! Laters SOS! Motiv
daaaaaaaaamn. killed it, motiv. top-fuckin-notch.

well done.
Haha, thank you neck! I am very happy with the way this strain came out. Now I just need to work on the yield which should be easier with the lower temps upcoming and it sounds like my move to a bigger spot is finally going to happen fairly soon. I appreciate you droppin in homie, I cant wait to see you kill it with A's gear as well. Peace to ya brother! Motiv

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Great job, Motiv.
Agreed! Beautiful strain for sure. Thank you VERY much Sister Goods! I need to get over and check out your progress, I am sorry I've been slackin somewhat. I hope ALL is well you Lady GC! Thank you for the always awesome comments, much respect! Peace out Sister! Motiv
Damn bruh!!! I'm speechless as usual lol.
Whats up 619! Thank you very much for rollin through homie and I really appreciate the comment, Evil Knievel OG is a definite keeper, I am VERy happy. I hope you and yours are doing well. Peace out brother! Motiv
Great pics Motiv! I like the cropping. Keeping it tight Homie! Fuck u killed it. Im pumped up for ya. Im pretty sure Im going to get some more Alien gear. Great job man.
Thank you again Bud, I really do appreciate your support. YES man, GET ON THAT GEAR bro, you will kick yourself in the arse if you don't, lol. Thanks again homie. Be well! Motiv
Knock that bitch right outta the park Motiv!!! Way to go man. This has been an awesome grow log. Damn I xant wait for minexxz
I certainly tried bro, the heat fucked me up a bit, but A's breeding proved to be very resilient and straight FIRE yet again. Thank you very much for following the grow, it's great to have you along QQ. I wish you the best brother! Peace and blessings! Motiv
Slayed once again homie!
Thank you very much my friend! You know how we do! Haha, Can't wait to blow A's gear up at the new spot and things are finally underway with that, STOKED! I hope you and the Mrs. have an AWESOME weekend brother. Be safe, be well, be Buffalo Bill! Peace out my Brother! Motiv

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Save YOURSELF a few pats on the back bro,it's a relay and your anchor leg to final cut was beautiful,big props on the skillz!remember a phenotype is only an expression of its enviornment.anybody running a nice organic flush to fade like that is going to be his own toughest critic.lol.kudos on the SWEET GROW.I hope your situation is better and good luck on the room upgrade.go broncs !

E

el_tenador

Exceptional work brother motiv... super frosty OG goodness rite there man. Can't wait for the toke report. Every time I think can't possibly be more impressed by the homie A's gear, growers like yourself come and step it up even moreso. Whether it be yield, bling factor, ease of growth or quality of the head... The man just kills it, he is an exceptional, exceptional breeder. It's truly an honor to work with his gear. Take care brother motiv, congrats on the new digs bro.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Motive as usual top notch grow :) Even for a one legged , honey browned guy u always hit it right on!!! Nice smell also and those nugs fantastic !!! Take care if we were closer I would kiss your foot:)​

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Motive as usual top notch grow :) Even for a one legged , honey browned guy u always hit it right on!!! Nice smell also and those nugs fantastic !!! Take care if we were closer I would kiss your foot:)​
So glad I didn't have coffee in my mouth with that one legged honey brown comment!! Too funny, Medusa.:D

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Save YOURSELF a few pats on the back bro,it's a relay and your anchor leg to final cut was beautiful,big props on the skillz!remember a phenotype is only an expression of its enviornment.anybody running a nice organic flush to fade like that is going to be his own toughest critic.lol.kudos on the SWEET GROW.I hope your situation is better and good luck on the room upgrade.go broncs !
Haha, thanks homie! Yeah bro, the spot i grow in now is definitely not ideal, but ive manged for a few years. I am WAY ready for the upgrade though. Things are definitely getting better too bro, thanks again. Always good to hear from you Fudge. Keep up the kills brother! My boys MURDERED Oakland the other day too, hahaha, thanks for the cheer on that. Rap soon. Motiv
Exceptional work brother motiv... super frosty OG goodness rite there man. Can't wait for the toke report. Every time I think can't possibly be more impressed by the homie A's gear, growers like yourself come and step it up even moreso. Whether it be yield, bling factor, ease of growth or quality of the head... The man just kills it, he is an exceptional, exceptional breeder. It's truly an honor to work with his gear. Take care brother motiv, congrats on the new digs bro.
El T! What up man! Hey bro, thank you VERY much man. And yes, there are several people straight KILLIN it with A's gear right now, its fun shit to grow for sure. Stoked to move and build a new room, but the move is probably still 4-6 weeks out so ill be starting the next round right here in Motivland. I'll try to get a smoke report out soon, but i generally have them done by someone other than myself thats un biased, ya know? Anyway, good to see ya back posting homie, youre always welcome in my threads for sure. Be well brother El T! Peace man! Motiv
Thank you Medusa, your comments are always appreciated and always fun to read. The foot is MUCH better now, but still rockin a bit of the limp, especially when I attach the Honey Brown swerve kit to it, lol, but i definitely am feeling better, thank you for the thoughts and the booboo healing kiss offer :) . I hope you are doing well chica, youve been killin it over there for sure, keep it up! Be well Sister M! Have a great day! Motiv
What up Mo? Nice work man! That EK has some frost action going on. That #4 looks like she has some great potential. Keep killing it! Thanks, as always for putting in the time and work on our threads.
Yo Yo! What up GP! Havent seen ya around much bro, hope you are doing well man. Yeah bro, all 3 threw down on trich production, but i also think the #4 has the most potential as a "Keeper" at this point, i really wish i could let you smell her, ooooowie, beautiful, haha. Thanks for the comment man, always great to hear from you. Stay up, stay safe, stay in touch. Be well Brother! Motiv
So glad I didn't have coffee in my mouth with that one legged honey brown comment!! Too funny, Medusa.:D
Haha, that one cracked me up as well. Thanks for rollin through sister! Peace Lady Goods! Motiv
They all look fire bro, got some nice keepers on your hands. Good job motive keep killing umm.
What up my similarly named homie! Thanks for peekin in bro! Its gonna be another tough one for sure, they all will have to be run again before any final cut is made though. You keep killin it as well bro, that FPOG you posted is GNARLY beautiful bro, glad to see you got those. Stay up Motivation, i'll see ya around brother! Peace out! Motiv

kendog000

kendog000

Fuckin impressive to say the least Motiv. Congrats to you and Alein for these fine ass lookin Og nuggs. And sugar coated as all hell!! Was a pleasure catchin the end of this bro, wish i was around earlier to take it all in, but im glad i got here when i did. Apologies for missin the update, not sure what happened there mang, musta missed it in the update alert thingy haha. You got some skills my friend, looking forward to that GT finish!!!

Peace bro
KEn

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

EVIL KNIEVEL OG # 1

INFO
Tester Name : Classic Remix
Strain : EK OG #1
Method Smoked : Glass pipe, Vape

APPEARANCE
I promise i will have better pics of all the others. I tested this one first, and felt like i needed to take pics while i could, so i used my phone. Others will have GOOD shots!

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Lemon, candy, little bit of greasy diesel in the aftertaste

Associated smells of bud : OG, lemon, diesel, OG, extreme funk, OG

TASTE

Dominant flavour : OG, yellow fruit loops, cleaning/gas

Associated flavours :same

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : Im giving it a 9 on smoothness, but an 11 on expansion. the expansion reminds me of that episode of family guy where peter falls down the stairs no matter what... even with the smallest hit it expands smooth, yet like a damn cannon. i love it for this reason, it makes you feel like you just smoked, which is what i look for a lot.

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) this one was honestly hard to decide. when i smoked it last night it was like knock out sleepy time, however when i puffed this morning it was a great head high, and had zero problems at work.

Potency : (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent) 10

Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) for a veteran stoner i'd give it a good 100 mins before you even consider smoking again, but you'll tell yourself nah for the next 30 mins.

Use : Daytime/Bedtime: i've found it to be great for both honestly. very versatile in its high, kind of tailors itself to what you're looking for it seems.

Munchies? : yes/no: honestly not really.
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic (x)
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach (x)
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (x) - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense (x) - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt () - musty (x) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

this is some top knotch OG. gives me a better overall high than the usual Tahoe i hold close, and the nugs as far as bag appeal are top knotch. I think this is probably the best structured EK out of the bunch, but then again they all seem somewhat uniform... very frosty, GREAT OG smell and funks up the whole house.

The only CON i will have is what my snobby ass feels about most og's, breaking them up in a bowl never smokes as well as some other types of flower... if you know what i mean. its just so sticky and healthy when you break it up, i feel it doesnt burn as well as some, even well cured. Like i said, i feel this way about most OG's, so nothing against the EK, just some first world problems i suppose.

More coming, with better pics soon!

Photo 5
Photo 4
Photo 3
Photo 2
Photo 1
EKOG1
Alkhemit

Alkhemit

Great report and pics! Thanks for this Remix.. definitely going to get EKOG. I have friends who enjoy the lemon tastes and I'm intuiting the Alien vein tastes from your report... sounds really enjoyable and a very cool Holiday gift for me. Not to be too selfish.. I do share, man :) Thanks again. Take good care.

Top Bottom