Motorbreath

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

Finally getting my rooms up to where i'm comfortable with my girls. been spending a lot more time growing instead of building lol

Flower Day 53
Motorbreath
Motorbreath 2
Motorbreath 3
Motorbreath 4
Motorbreath 5

My 3rd time flowering this girl out. Finally getting a nice base to go from. Going to spend a lot more time dialing in this girl. Will take this hottie approximately 63 days maybe 65.

dirk d

dirk d

very nice Dirk
super tight looking
you got a puff review?
Thanks hotrod, i actually haven't smoked it cause all my runs have been subpar with the build outs and setups. Going to smoke this run for sure. still got some time but i'll let you know. they are very stinky though.

Looks great man
thanks NT! more Motorbreath to come soon

looking good, Dirk.
thanks catdaddy, appreciate it.

Lookin good and frosty, dirk! VROOOM ....VROOOM!
lol thanks sky high ya i want to go fast with this girl lol

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Those look nice and chunky Dirk!. Ya know I was spending alot of time with building and tweaking with the vert setups. I finally just went to a flat garden. Made my life a little easier. I figure when I get a big enough room I'll do some vert trees.
Looking good though Dirk the changes you've made is shining through in your pics!;)

dirk d

dirk d

Those look nice and chunky Dirk!. Ya know I was spending alot of time with building and tweaking with the vert setups. I finally just went to a flat garden. Made my life a little easier. I figure when I get a big enough room I'll do some vert trees.
Looking good though Dirk the changes you've made is shining through in your pics!;)
Thanks BudMuncher, lots of love goes into my girls. happy i can focus on them instead of building lol however im going to be making another upgrade in the OP soon.

dirk d

dirk d

Looking dank dirk! It won't be long until you finally get to puff some MB!
How's she smelling?
Thanks Jimmy, looking forward to trying the Motorbreath personally. So far everyone that has puffed it has commented how much they love the MB and what a punch it packs. Just smelled one of my fat nugs and i have to say it smells of skuny Chemdog. This is going to be a real nice run and the yield looks great too. Got too love Big, Fat Nugs lol

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Nice dude! I've got 5 of 'em that are 3 weeks old now. I can't wait to get 'em flowering.

Was the SFV reversed for this cross?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
How r these ladies looking? I just ordered a pack of these finally. I gotta get my order sent out on Monday.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Awesome bro! You got very nice, dense nuggets on her! I love her nuggetry! What aromas are coming off those flowers? Man Im going to the Bay right now! Hope they are still available

dirk d

dirk d

Nice dude! I've got 5 of 'em that are 3 weeks old now. I can't wait to get 'em flowering.

Was the SFV reversed for this cross?
Thanks Delae! appreciate the kind words bro. You know Jimmy would have to speak on that as i'm not positive as to which was reversed. You're going to love it. Everyone that has had a chance to smoke mine all said it packed a punch and the smells are insane.

How r these ladies looking? I just ordered a pack of these finally. I gotta get my order sent out on Monday.
I already chopped her down and jarred her up lol Got another one at 5 weeks veg and looking really nice. i'll throw up some shots of her tomorrow. She'll be going into flower in 3 weeks.

Nice pheno u found.. Looks super tasty
Thanks Goo! This run with the Motorbreath was my best. The nugs came out just massive. I now know what an OG plant looks like lol

Awesome bro! You got very nice, dense nuggets on her! I love her nuggetry! What aromas are coming off those flowers? Man Im going to the Bay right now! Hope they are still available
Thanks QleanerQuest! appreciate the love man. These girls have an insane smell. I would say maybe roasted almonds with a deep farting skunk kush smells. very heavy smell. The kind of smell that your eyes open wide when you take a big wiff lol

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Perfect! Lol.

Thanks Delae! appreciate the kind words bro. You know Jimmy would have to speak on that as i'm not positive as to which was reversed. You're going to love it. Everyone that has had a chance to smoke mine all said it packed a punch and the smells are insane.

I already chopped her down and jarred her up lol Got another one at 5 weeks veg and looking really nice. i'll throw up some shots of her tomorrow. She'll be going into flower in 3 weeks.

Thanks Goo! This run with the Motorbreath was my best. The nugs came out just massive. I now know what an OG plant looks like lol

Thanks QleanerQuest! appreciate the love man. These girls have an insane smell. I would say maybe roasted almonds with a deep farting skunk kush smells. very heavy smell. The kind of smell that your eyes open wide when you take a big wiff lol

Top Bottom