Moving Indoors

• Thread starter Megablazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Megablazer

Megablazer

Hey all, I have been trolling threads for a couple weeks trying to setup an indoor grow since my county banned outdoor and I am in need of advice!

I have a workshop that I am converting into the grow and here is the overview:

It is bare bones now but I will be insulating, sealing and putting up foam board. Any recommendations on best ways to seal and good products to use are very welcome!

I will have a 19 x 19' veg room with 4 1000w lights where it is cemented and then the rest which is approx 46 x 19' will be a 21 light flower room - 5 gal pots will sit on gravel - 9 per light

ceiling height is 7'8" to 7' 10" - whoever made this building wasn't that into precision

I will have 5 4 ton mini splits for cooling and 5 16in fans for circulation - 4 50pint dehumidifiers

My big hangup right now is ventilation - do I setup filtered intake and exhaust or make it a sealed room and need a CO2 generator?

Also what would be the best way to configure the plants under the lights? Should I use trays?

Any recommendations on this setup (I attached a drawing of the plan)?

Moving indoors
Fullsizerender
The Terps

The Terps

I imaging not having a slab will cause issues also but you have enough a/c to run a sealed room so just set the thermostat (the room may work better if you wire all units to one thermostat) and turn on the co2 done deal

Megablazer

Megablazer

ok thanks Terps, do you have any recommendations on CO2 systems, is a burner the best route? I would like to avoid having to use gas if there is a way to avoid it and still have a fully functioning system

Latest posts

Top Bottom