Mr. Nspecta

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Nspecta I see your running a strain called "Babybell"... Bubba x UK Cheese, would that cheese by any chance be from the Exodus line that dates back some years???

Hey I hope you well man. Stop working so much and drop in more often. Your knowledge base is missed here..........:cool:

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Hey @jumpincactus the UK Cheese cut I work with came across the pond roundabout '05 from the UK. At the time it came over it was reputed to be the Exodus cut and everyone who tried it in Europe claimed it was the same.

I have a handful of UK Cheese hybrids which work especially well for outside growing...Babybell (Cheese x Bubba), Purple Cheddar (Cheese x Purple Urkle), & Mendocino Purple Cheddar (Cheese x Mendocino Purple)...a new one I'm looking to try out this summer, could potentially be my favorite...Real California Cheese (Cheese x AE77 Cali O) :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Nspecta as always a gentleman and a prompt response. Much appreciated amigo. Much respect for the work you do with our beloved plant. That Cheese x AE77 Cai O sounds mighty intriguing. :fire::smoking:

I hope your well and life is taking good care of you. :D

Last edited:
geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
I have a handful of UK Cheese hybrids which work especially well for outside growing...

No cheese here, yet;
but I'm gonna see how Burkle 2.0 works,
seedlings are vigorous and doing fine;
I just noticed the "feminized" description on thcBay,
are they all that way (got mine last year):
am I wasting time waiting for preflowers on feminized seeds--
instead of putting 'em in the ground right now???

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I would say if they are feminized why be concerned with preflowers? You can never waste time with a longer veg unless of course you have time and space constraints. If you opt for a longer veg keep in mind what the photoperiod is currently in your part of the planet as they may start to flower on you.

Will you be keeping a journal on the Burkle 2.0? I will sub for that show as I have had my eye on that strain. :D Good to see you @geologic :cool::smoking::fire:

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
I would say if they are feminized why be concerned with preflowers?
I didn't realize they are feminized--
just became aware of that possibility...
You can never waste time with a longer veg unless of course you have time and space constraints. If you opt for a longer veg keep in mind what the photoperiod is currently in your part of the planet as they may start to flower on you.
I have no control over the sun...
----------------------------------------------------
I couldn't wait any longer and had to start putting seedlings in;
feminized seedlings went one per hill,
regular seedlings three to six per hill--
I need to remove seedlings from the Burkle hills...
Will you be keeping a journal on the Burkle 2.0?
Just mentions in the same ol thread...
Good to see you
Same to ya--
yer threads are always interesting and informative...

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
@Nspecta brother I am posting pics of some of your varieties across the web, thought you might enjoy seeing my work. Thanks for all you do..DD
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...cro-cannabis-images.54071/page-8#post-1726890
Humbodt ofp 8376 W SP
Humboldt ofp 8174b W SP
Humboldt ofp 8982 W SP

Top Bottom