Mt cup......lets do this

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Wow I was just looking at this and feeling very nostalgic for what we had a year ago in Mt. It is unfortunate that the gov had to crack down so hard, and this is not meant to be pointing any fingers, just that it sucks that mmj is basically gone in MT. Really, what is unfortunate is that we had some awesome progress over there, especially in strain development and that is all gone now. Hope we get it back one day. BTW: The Montana cup was the best one I have ever been to. THE MOST LEGIT CUP I HAVE SEEN AND I HAVE SEEN QUITE A FEW!

p.s.: I made this post to be positive, please only positive vibes!

Funny Bro! Just thinking about it the other day also.....

How the hell are you holding up mang!

Most of your strains in MT came from the west coast. They were already developed by the time they got there. A bunch of pollen chuckers in MT.

Don't all strains start with pollen chucking in somehway shape or form? Hell aren't some of the prize cuts "Clone Only's" floating around the results of pollen chucking or mishaps? There have been great strains developed in MT. I don't recall anyone saying it was a Montana made cup.....

Are you saying that all the great strains you find in Cali one of the biggest med scenes and underground scenes were just there and someone found them?

Well said MTgrower! A bunch of greedy assholes like Montannabis and Montana Advance Caregivers are ones to thank.

I agree the Greedy people killed it....but there were legit growers that became caregivers all over the state and had good intentions. Same growers that were growing before the Med Movement...not investors or realtors etc looking for the next cash machine...

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Ahha you are back Baked! stoked to see your back.. I am doing very good these days, hope all is good with you and yours too!!!

N

Nadroj

Well said MTgrower! A bunch of greedy assholes like Montannabis and Montana Advance Caregivers are ones to thank.

Both those providers completely suckt man. Im assuming you gave up after going through 2 of the shittiest and most popular caregivers in the Yellowstone Valley... did you ever try The Healing Center? They had locations all over the state at one point... the original being in Bozeman where most of the meds they provided were grown. I am still able to smoke buds from them occasionally and they are by far one of the best providers in the area... delivery service only now! Decent prices too... $10/g all the way up to a $140/half and $275/oz. Used to be $250/oz before the laws changed last year... providers are getting a wee-bit greedy but not near as bad those Cali shops that are still charging $300-400/zip.

This is what i was used to seeing on a daily basis... Cindy Lee
DSC02565

Latest posts

Top Bottom