bad news for me all

I won't be able to attend. My daughter
has a medical emergency.

sorry I can't do the score card.
Can someone take care of that ????

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

hotRod~

No worries. Take care of your family first. I'll see what I can do about the scorecard.

Best wishes for your daughter.

hotRod

hotRod

Jack
thanks man. Really appreciate the kind words
and thoughts. Thanks for taking care of the
scorecard.
take care

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
hotRod~

No worries. Take care of your family first. I'll see what I can do about the scorecard.

Best wishes for your daughter.

Props to Jack...he has already got the score card done....and mailed to me

Sanvan - I will get ahold of you to see if the score card works and go from there

It's Getting Closer Farmers.....can you smelling the Fire

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

the fire is burning, I think this will be around thirty people or so, that is going to be a lot of different smoke to be trying! We will have to play that talking heads song, burning down the house!

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

If we are taking music requests, I would like to nominate this...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYx9Pehgozs[/YOUTUBE]

We'll see in 10 days "who's got the fire". :joint:

W

weed control

Good morning all,
Great idea, I would love to enter and participate but I’m new to the board and can not use PM yet. I sent a PM to the admin for Sanvanalona asking that it be forwarded, but I have heard nothing back from anyone. Is it too late or can others be included at this late date? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
wc

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Good morning all,
Great idea, I would love to enter and participate but I’m new to the board and can not use PM yet. I sent a PM to the admin for Sanvanalona asking that it be forwarded, but I have heard nothing back from anyone. Is it too late or can others be included at this late date? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
wc

WC ~ I can't speak for Sanvan, but I am sure there is still room for more.

I'll PM him to be sure. Stay tuned.

W

weed control

Thanks JD, I'll stand by for instruction. BTW, I truly love your sig!!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Oh yeah room for more, cannot wait to get this going fellas! Some serious fire shaping up here, although I have one sort of thought in keeping this legal. I am thinking that noone should enter more than one ounce, so no more than two entries. I am saying this for many reasons: first, this will keep us all legal with not exceeding our patient limit, secondly one ounce is a lot for any one of us to smoke in a sit in, lastly it will put some uniformity to the contest and make it much easier for me to split apart. I would like to put out a strain list of everything that is being entered no later than wed. just to build the hype, so if I don't have your entries please p.m. me so that I can make one!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

O.k guys, the strain list is getting together, should have it all posted by tonight! I just received the first entry and it is some unbelievable G-13, looks epic! I have also seen some absolutely fantastic Jack Herrer, three different types in fact and all are top-notch! The fire has begun, if you are in the area and would like to drop off your entry to me that would be awesome, I am anticipating being very busy the day of the event so it would be great to do all that can be done before hand.

I also would like to add that I am going to spring for the food and drinks, but if you would be down to contribute anything, like a "potluck" all is welcomed! Also, I know that the day will be very long, and if you cannot stay there the entire time I think that we can take votes online too. I will set up an email account and give it to you on the day of the cup, Saturday, and if you want to go home early or are just not the type to be around people we will make sure that your vote still gets counted! I hope to see all of you very soon!

W

weed control

Hi everyone,
Saturday is getting closer and I’m really starting to get jacked! I’m eagerly awaiting the event and I’m sure that a grand time will be had by all!

I have a few questions though; I’m not 100% clear on the schedule and I don’t want to miss out or cause anyone else any grief. Are we going to meet at Three Rivers Farmacy on Russell? What are the earliest and the latest times that we can present our entries? When will we leave the Farmacy to go to the location? Will it be indoors or outdoors? Any idea how long the event will last, will we be driving home in the dark? Will cameras be welcome if the shots taken are discrete? Is it okay to bring a guest if they are legal and have their card?

Any info will help me to plan; I will have about a 2 ½ hour drive to get there and I don’t want to be late. I’m really looking forward to experiencing the very best that Montana has to offer and I’m sure that we will all do ourselves proud indeed!!

Think Green!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

We will be meeting at Three Rivers Farmacy, between 9:30 and 11a.m. I am going to have everybody drop off samples and get a map to the pickup location. We will be parking our cars and entering into either a van or surburban and going to the location. The location is indoors and the event should go on from 12-10p.m. There will be food and drinks and we will have a driver that is not smoking so that we cannot get pulled over when coming back. If you need to leave earlier than 10 I will have my car there and can drive anyone back to theirs. This is going to be unreal!

I just receive three more entries last night, and holy shit are they going to make quite the wave when they get sampled!

Lets get on this, I would like to write a list of everything getting entered before the end of the day. We will also have an email account set up for those of you that prefer to do your judging from home!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

O.k. so here is an entry list for the strains so far:

Jack Herrer
Pure Kush
OB 1 Kush
Blue queen
silver tip
raskal og
white urkel
purple urkel
afghan kush
hawaian mist
blue cheese
vicsfruit
strawberry banner
lemon banner (#3)
white widow
bubblelicous
afgooey
green crack
g-13
romgod
the white
and much more

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Wow! Montanans reppin' some hard strains.

Looking forward to meeting with all in attendance, sharing knowledge, friendship, and of course, the FIRE.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT AND THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FELLOW FARMERS THAT ATTENDED THE FIRST MONTANA CAREGIVERS CUP!!!!

I will be tallying the results all night and into the morning. I have asked all of you that did not finish to please pm me your votes so that I can add them in, I will post the results with a little story about how it all went down as soon as I finish. For now, let me say that this event was like the NFL, even the team that placed last was still professional. The product far beat the product I sampled in Amsterdam, and while the event went smoothly there will be many more changes the next time around. For now I am going to enter the list of all the entries that we were lucky enough to see today:

O.G. Kush
Sharksbreath
Trainwreck
strawberry 18
strawberry dog
chocolope
granddaddy purple ( 2 different ones)
the white
strawberry banner
Pelli
Sensi star
Jack Herrer (3 different entries)
Bubba kush
pct
Medijuana
white queen
romgod
og18/skunk
Purple erkel
Bruce banner #3 (lemon)
hawaiian mist
pure kush
afgooey
bubblelicous
white widow
ob1
silvertip
green crack
white urkel
blue queen
g-13
vicsfruit
blue cheese

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like it was a good time I wish I could have been there(bad timing for me) I think you boys would have been in for some stiff competition lol. I will make it there next time around for sure, if one is held. Glad MT was able to represent and bring some good smoke to the first MT cup and looking at the entry list it sure sounds like some very fine strains were being presented. Glad this first one was able to happen and I hope there will be many more to come.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
way to go farmers - wish I could have been there - glad it all worked out - looks like you had some fine herbs to sample

W

whtlfvr

attended 1st annual caregivers cup yesterday. WOW did everyone kill it! I was impressed with how everyone got down to business once we had our samples. and the samples were amazing. Nice job everyone! Way to go Sanvan. there were snags but it came off well! Thanks for taking it on

Top Bottom