Mtf

• Thread starter Green Supreme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

loneDankWolf

Real ATF is 60/40 sativa dominant. It's one of the most finicky plants you can grow. That's to be expected from a 38 year old clone. Medium yielder. Not as much crystal age as most modern strains.....but the high is rockin with no ceiling. And I never build a tolerance.to it, true pain meds for my fucked up back. I can take dabs all day and a bowl of ATF will cut right through the oil high everytime. I can assure you all that the ORIGINAL ATF is alive and well in WA state. There is a couple preservation projects with it going on now as the clone is getting tired. Also S1'ing it.

This whole thread is funny to read..

The original
Was NOT ATF, no.. It was MVTF MatanuskaValleyThunderFuck.

Its all but dead and gone, has been for 10+years.
Theres halfbreeds running around claiming to be, but its been cut/cross bred so many times, its nothing compaired to the original.

If i remember correctly the original came from a californian bagseed and north american landrace. The original bagseed mother was lost early on. Leaving only seeds from the original grow. Was only a matter of time before this strain was gone forever..

G

GrwrGoneWild

Yeah, its an interesting thread..

Again with the name, its called MTF.. not ATF not MVTF.

If MTF is so badass, why is it so hard to find?.. Think about it... Like I've said before, MTF just cant stand up against the modern hybrids.

A buddy of mine talked about this the other day about the origin of MTF. Right around the pipeline days, there were so many people flying to Alaska for work, we are guessing its the bagseed or hybrid of that bagseed. He's had his rounds in Alaska, he was here in the 70's

We were talking about the smell of those nuggets.. We both agree on the pine note, and we were thinking it was hawaiian or something like that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom