Multiple Feedings In Coco?

• Thread starter Iamrain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Iamrain

Iamrain

Hey there, I am with some nearly 1 week old autoflower sprouts- blueberry and northern lights. I feel like it is a good idea to water them 2 maybe three times per day. Or is it too soon for this?

My 2nd question is- Are you cutting the nute amount/ppm down for each watering? Say I'm feeding 3 times per day- would I need to get my nutes spread out in 3rds so that its the proper dose? I know coco can be fed multiple times per day, nearly like hydro grows, but the nutrient levels seem confusing since they are being fed numerous times with triple the water.

Ive also read that autos shouldn’t be over fed, maybe it’s an easy thing to do? What does this mean (if anything) in practical terms for my watering/feeding.

Many thanks! I really am not sure about this!

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
3rds is correct as long as the feeding x, equals the total per feeding on bottle u using.
Yes autos can be finicky.
And overfeeding any newly planted roots can be trouble, ease into it. 1x a day then see how she responds and add up as u see fit. There isn’t a perfect recipe out there but time and experience on strain will teach you what works best for your setup.
If in doubt go half or even quarter strength until u know what will work

Iamrain

Iamrain

alright I hear you in the easing into it part. So your saying it gets normal strength with each watering even when it’s taking multiple waterings?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

alright I hear you in the easing into it part. So your saying it gets normal strength with each watering even when it’s taking multiple waterings?
yes he,s right.its kinda like a hydro system feeding three times a day.you don't HAVE to feed three times a day but if u get the amounts right your plants should respond positively

Iamrain

Iamrain

yes he,s right.its kinda like a hydro system feeding three times a day.you don't HAVE to feed three times a day but if u get the amounts right your plants should respond positively
Ahh okay. That's what I had gathered initially. But I second guessed myself (which I should) since this is my first run through with cannabis.

Top Bottom