My 2017 Outdoor Girls ~

• Thread starter 123grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

123grow

RHINO SKIN.. this is also what were gonna be using during the bloom time. Starting it today!! But not adding it to our food. We are adding Rhino Skin to the correct amount of water called for then feeding it into the soil. It can be added along with the plants food, but we mix A Lot of food so it would mean a lot more Rhino Skin. Rhino Skin is for the cell walls of plants and has potassium silicate. makes bigger heavier buds, for the bad insects like spider mites ect.. READ ABOUT * RHINO SKIN* (I did and I'm convinced.) I gotta go feed now.. thanks, Julie

123grow

Damn! Nice grow man. I've done learning to do.
Do you have a grow journal or anything on here by chance?
Also if your up for sharing or some insight I'd like to know what you have instore as well like @vacaville asked.
I'm trying to decide on a flower nutrient right now. Wasn't super impressed with what I had last year. Not bad just didn't blow me away.
Thank you, and the stuff we use for feeding is great. We've been using these products for years and have always had a good turn out! Its expensive and there's other stuff out there, but its kinda hard to beat the results. ~We feed 2 times a week and Water Everyday (in the morning 10 gallons) and (in the evening 10 gallons) each plant. ~ The days we feed.. we Don't Water till the next day in the Evening. (I will post more info if your still interested in a while) Thanks, Julie

123grow

We also used Super Thrive and some Pellets in the soil (cant think of the name right now). ~For Bloom..

20170814 184017
20170814 184109
20170814 184217
20170814 184533
20170814 185014
Irish063

Irish063

Thank you, and the stuff we use for feeding is great. We've been using these products for years and have always had a good turn out! Its expensive and there's other stuff out there, but its kinda hard to beat the results. ~We feed 2 times a week and Water Everyday (in the morning 10 gallons) and (in the evening 10 gallons) each plant. ~ The days we feed.. we Don't Water till the next day in the Evening. (I will post more info if your still interested in a while) Thanks, Julie
Thanks so much for sharing. I'll have to look into the Rhino skin. I'm 2 1/2 weeks into flower and still have a while, so it sounds like I would have some time for that to kick in and help the stalks. Those are some great looking plants. Doing the math for an equivalent watering I'd have to do .3 gal in my 10 gallons 2x/day. HAHA. I'm always interested in learning.

Those are some monster plants you have going. I think its amazing how uniform you have all of them.
Thanks again.

123grow

Thanks so much for sharing. I'll have to look into the Rhino skin. I'm 2 1/2 weeks into flower and still have a while, so it sounds like I would have some time for that to kick in and help the stalks. Those are some great looking plants. Doing the math for an equivalent watering I'd have to do .3 gal in my 10 gallons 2x/day. HAHA. I'm always interested in learning.

Those are some monster plants you have going. I think its amazing how uniform you have all of them.
Thanks again.
Your so very welcome. We still learn some thing new about growing all the time. This is what works best for us. It is a lot of hard work. The water does very though sometimes we cut back a little depending on the weather but its been hella hot and their pretty much in full sun. ~ Happy growing and good luck, Julie

J

johnshun

hi just a question about rhino skin, can you kindly tell me what color is the liquid?

Dewd

Dewd

You have some beauties there!
I wish I had an outdoor spot.
I can't wait to see how these turn out
Great job!!!

123grow

You have some beauties there!
I wish I had an outdoor spot.
I can't wait to see how these turn out
Great job!!!
Thank you.. A lot of hard work and money. ~ Who says money don't grow on trees! lmao Maybe tomorrow if I get a chance I will post some pics of some plants we have growing in the large size kiddie pools. They are getting pretty big. Thanks again, ~ Julie

TerriR

TerriR

Sweet Baby Jesus! Nice trees there, 123Grow. Thank you for posting your nutrient regimen. I will have to study this for awhile as I plan my next year's garden. Very impressive...and I hope you will post some late flowering pics in time...those are my special favorite!!! :)

123grow

123grow how goes the mite problem?
Were still fighting them. Its a bitch, it takes 3-4 days just to get through the whole patch then its time to start over again just to keep up with making sure there all sprayed every 3 days so if the eggs hatch. Last night started the 3rd time for spraying on some and tonight is the 3rd time for another set of plants. But for the ones tonight the 3rd time being sprayed we've switched to Lost Coast Plant Therapy from Humboldt. Will continue to use that. We had first noticed the infected leaves on just 2 plants but now its at least 5 but i know there every where. And i have noticed some of them plants starting to look like shit with the yellowish and brownish leaves. it sucks. Fingers crossed this works.

Dewd

Dewd

Were still fighting them. Its a bitch, it takes 3-4 days just to get through the whole patch then its time to start over again just to keep up with making sure there all sprayed every 3 days so if the eggs hatch. Last night started the 3rd time for spraying on some and tonight is the 3rd time for another set of plants. But for the ones tonight the 3rd time being sprayed we've switched to Lost Coast Plant Therapy from Humboldt. Will continue to use that. We had first noticed the infected leaves on just 2 plants but now its at least 5 but i know there every where. And i have noticed some of them plants starting to look like shit with the yellowish and brownish leaves. it sucks. Fingers crossed this works.
I've had my fingers crossed for you for the last week or so.

Latest posts

Top Bottom