My 2017 Outdoor Girls ~

• Thread starter 123grow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

I am still an illegal grower i test my shit for my own personal satisfaction. I dont need to argue o jus know from being in a hogh volume area with alot of super hippy growers that tryimg to get rid of russet mites on a 99 or larger outdoor grow is damn near impossible and u are the first person that sulphur has ever worked to get rid of an infestati9n. Ask the starter of the thread she knows too. Isnt a weed forum about back and forth intelligent debate?

R

redlife215

Thanks for ur disingenuous hope for my good luck. The reason peopke get dirty in these threads have a bunch of lil passive aggresive pricks like u. U grow soil indoors my man i doubt u can tell me anything about getting rid of russets. Ask @123grow sge thought she could knock em down using hippy ahot and she lost more and mlre of her crop. If she used it in veg as a preventative she woulda got 100 lercent of her harvest and it wulda passed the tests do research my man the half life of abamectin is like 30 or 40 days so thay means it is no longer present in the product. So anybody who reads thos thread and has russets and needs real advice that works dont listen to that dude use forbid and avid and cycle those joints for 2 weeks. Bit if u are growing outdoors in a high grow area id say use em as preventatives up until mid late july. Thats real advice that culda really helped the thread starter if she had listened to me. I jus try ti be cool with ppk and show love. I dont run my mouth unless provojed. Good luck with ur "large indoor op" lol

123grow

We try to be organic but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to a certain point. And removing the affected plants and the ones around them after months of growing/feeding them just isn't an option for us. Too much hard work and money involved. I personally don't smoke, but we have Never had any complaints about the quality of our weed. I think it helps that we flush the plants with water only for at lease a week before harvested.

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

Look it up tgey use the acrive ingredient in avid in livestock througgt the untmited states. So it isnt ornamental use only jus cus avid says it on the bottle the active ingredients are used in all tyoes of shit u no doubt use in ur daily life.
Not when it comes to burning and inhaling
We try to be organic but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to a certain point. And removing the affected plants and the ones around them after months of growing/feeding them just isn't an option for us. Too much hard work and money involved.
There you have it, poison people cuz too much money is involved. Sad, and just plain wrong man.

IW

R

redlife215

See tge tgread starter who actually grows big, something u guys dont kmow shit aboit and she was very agaimst the use of chems but she realized its eitger cgems or loss of a whole seasons crop. @ItalWinston u have no idea amd i really cant even try to explain anything to a white rasta lol and the self proclaimed big op grower @MirrorZen under 100 lights isnt a big op and ur weed aleays looks subpar u should spray chems on ur bud jus to get ppl high

R

redlife215

Screenshot 20171010 154241

H

heisen

Every time I see arguing or insults on different threads it has to do with @redlife215.i sent you a warning to ease up on your insults.no one wants to ban you but you gotta ease up man and walk away from your keyboard and come back later.

123grow

There you have it, poison people cuz too much money is involved. Sad, and just plain wrong
IW
That's your opinion. But like i said, we Never had any complaints about the quality of our smoke.

123grow

When in demand.. We get More than Double for our product than anybody we know in our area and it gets passed off as indoor when indoor is wanted so then it's worth even more.. $$$$ Must not be too bad.

123grow

We have had indoor here before, the room and the whole set up, and IMO it doesn't compare to outdoor. I love being outside getting dirty, working hard and seeing just how big these girls can get. You can almost have yourself a picnic under them. lmao

123grow

We harvested at lease 8 lbs. from the Blue Dreams and the Gorilla Glue#4 EACH Per Plant. Blue Dream got about 13 1/2 feet Tall.. and Gorilla Glue#4 about 8 feet Tall and 31 1/2 feet Around. (I was told .. you dont measure Around, lol well I did.) pretty dam big.

123grow

There you have it, poison people cuz too much money is involved. Sad, and just plain wrong man.

IW
Well duh.. of course money is involved, why the hell else would anybody grow more than 1 or 2 ?

123grow

I will see if there is any more so I can take a picture. We have some of the others left that we grew (GG#4 and Doc og) but the stuff in question was BD, so I'll check. And IMO, I Don't personally think it looks like indoor! It's a guy that gets it from us, who passes it off as indoor to his friends ect... ~Julie

Latest posts

Top Bottom