My Baby

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

I dropped this baby girl when she was 5 inch tall she recovered so well now she is the best plant I have but she's getting destroyed ;( I think it's the humidity here is some pics any suggestions please!!

My baby
My baby 2
My baby 3
My baby 4
My baby 5
KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

If I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing, it appears you got some bud rot in the last picture, if so I would get rid of that bud immediately. Other pictures look like you got a little spider mite damage, I wouldn't worry to much about that as they'll come and go, let predators chew them up. If your getting rot, you need to start covering your plants when it rains.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Like a tarp just right over it?
If you put a tarp directly on a bud you increase chance of mold. I only recommend covering them if you can do it without touching the plant.
At this point, I would be asking what the 10 day forecast looks like because it would sure be good to let those nice buds fatten up.

stonestacker

stonestacker

That bud with the brown crusty on it? Is there a small green worm in there?
I was just talking to a friend about those green worms. I never seen one, he didn't know what they were called.
He has them and just cutes the bud off and gets rid of it. he said the worms are getting into the bud and it sounds like it is laying eggs or something. I thought growing indoors was harder than outdoor.

stiffneck

stiffneck

I was just talking to a friend about those green worms. I never seen one, he didn't know what they were called.
He has them and just cutes the bud off and gets rid of it. he said the worms are getting into the bud and it sounds like it is laying eggs or something. I thought growing indoors was harder than outdoor.[/QUTE]
I am outdoors ... didn't know you could get the cabbage butterfly indoors?
Indoors or out man it's always something unless your on top of it. Some days my back dictates what I can do..... ah fuck it my back always dictates what I do....

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

There is no small worm it's just almost October in Massachusetts so I know how the worms effect the plant the killed half my girls this year

Latest posts

Top Bottom