My Blacks And Purples Are Finally Back ! Pic Colors And Temps Please. Thank You.

• Thread starter Indoornewbe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

If you don't mind posting you're girls in their colors and the temp they are at. Taking my own info on temps. I know some are genetics no matter temps. But if you have a strain that you grow yearly like me and it only changes in the colder months I'd really appreciate a temp atleast. Thank you in advance...

My blacks and purples are finally back  pic colors and temps please thank you
My blacks and purples are finally back  pic colors and temps please thank you 2
My blacks and purples are finally back  pic colors and temps please thank you 3
william76

william76

Lower nighttime temps and higher daytime tenps with low humidity givs u these colours best iv found,obviously ull get plants that stay green no matter what but if a plant has the ability to show red,purp,black,blue,orange or yellow this usually does it.pretty sure theres a few temp change threads already here.76

F

FarmerDaniel

Plants turn purple in cold temps with phosphorous deficiency and the leaves curl in strange ways just like yours are. With the pattern on those leaves it certainly looks like deficiency. The plant is pulling nutrients out of those leaves and that's why you see the interveinal coloring and also why the further away the growth is from the plant the more purple it looks.

Genetics can do all sorts of things but that looks like deficiency not genetics

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

@Indoornewbe what strain are you showing here?
It's P98 Bubba hoss. Day 56. It says it goes 9 plus weeks. But mine pheno is done in 60 or less usally. 3/4 Amber heads and I pull them.

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

My first 2 grows, White widow auto and white widow auto xxls, they all turned purple because it was gettin 16C (60F) at night. Sadly no pics..
Down to 60 huh,wow. I'm afraid to go below 65. You think I should try to bring it down alittle more even ? I could real easy..... I have 16 girls in there now, but soon I'll only have like 4 to 6 for 2 weeks. Maybe then try it ?

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

Plants turn purple in cold temps with phosphorous deficiency and the leaves curl in strange ways just like yours are. With the pattern on those leaves it certainly looks like deficiency. The plant is pulling nutrients out of those leaves and that's why you see the interveinal coloring and also why the further away the growth is from the plant the more purple it looks.

Thanks for you're reply one thing my girls never are though. See how the tips of the leaves are burnt, right on the edge of to much nuits.....Also they stay totally green all summer, above 72......Same soil, feed time vegged.

F

FarmerDaniel

Cold temps make phosphorus less available and you only experience this in colder temps?...

It could be there just not very easily taken up and or it's in a lower quantity so the cold temps are pushing things a little too far; that would make sense based on your statement that at 72 they're fine. "Burnt" tips and edges aren't just a sign of "nutrient burn"...

Just saying

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

Cold temps make phosphorus less available and you only experience this in colder temps?...

It could be there just not very easily taken up and or it's in a lower quantity so the cold temps are pushing things a little too far; that would make sense based on your statement that at 72 they're fine. "Burnt" tips and edges aren't just a sign of "nutrient burn"...

Just saying
But it is from nuits........ Like I said.
Ideal temps for weed OVERALL is 68 to 72 bud. All over planet earth. Anything higher causes stress in most strains but tropical ones, up to 80. The strain turns colors only at 72 or under, not an opinion. It only changes with a lower temp. When it's summer and it's 74 to 78 degrees, they are stressing or growing under more pressure and stress when they are totally green at those temps, in the last days of flower.
Below 73 is where they grow with less stress and truer to their comfort zone.....So in other words they grow better and healthier below 73 then above factually. With what your saying, I should have problems when they are out of their comfort zone before they are in their best invorment temp wise....Just saying lol.
I'm not asking if I have a problem with my girls, I know I don't..... Been growing this Strain for 3 years now and I know it well....
Just here looking for others who have the same thing going with colors year after year .
Just like FALL with dropping temps changing the tree colors, who aren't deficient, they change colors..... Just like some strains of weed..... Nothing but natural.

The only time I ever burn my tips, just the tips is from nuits. I have never heard of anything else but " Hot soil " burning just the tips. Not Calmag yellow or brown, nothing like that. Just the tips burnt is from to much nuits from everything I've read and when I ppm up more the 100 PPMs, they get burnt, at just 100 added every other watering they barley burn at all. The more I add over 100 per every other feed, then the burn more. So it's totally obvious when I feed a hair to much and the tips get burnt right before me eyes in 2 days. .....

No problems here as far as I'm concerned, just looking for fall colors is all......That naturally occur in plants Lol. Just saying.

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

Lower nighttime temps and higher daytime tenps with low humidity givs u these colours best iv found,obviously ull get plants that stay green no matter what but if a plant has the ability to show red,purp,black,blue,orange or yellow this usually does it.pretty sure theres a few temp change threads already here.76
Thank you buddy.

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

Just saying
Bubba is naturally purple and has monster twisted leaves, this is completely normal for this strain just saying.
https://potguide.com/strain-profiles/bubba-kush/

Top Bottom