My Buddies And I Got Are Licenses Recently - Any Tips For Us?- We Are New To The State.

• Thread starter shortnWide
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shortnWide

Hello all. My buddies and I recently took residence in Maine shortly after that we got our licenses to grow. We are now about to permanently move this month and start the construction of our warehouse. We will be building most of the op our selves but will need to hire out some of the work to the local properly licensed contractors. Also we will need a few sources for GOOD clones which must be legally bought.

Besides that if anyone has any helpful tips and or pointers for us being we all lived in NY for most of our lives and have heard Maine is way different. So far everyone in our travels seem great. We're hoping for less crime, better weather and "nicer people"......

Thanks in advance, SW

A_j_207

A_j_207

You will find all youre looking for. There really arent many places to get clones except from private patients and caregivers. I am currently sorting through 30 strains give or take. I order seeds, sort thru and keep the best. Maine is a very canna friendly state. Our citizens want it legal but out state gov is full of peices of shit that try to block it. What sort of help are you needing with the build? I know a few folks. Welcome to maine! Come for vacation, leave on probation!

M

Mr Blah

You don't want it legal in Maine right now....Vote Yes and you will still be able to grow but for how long?????Before the big money will overtake your freedom to grow your own and make you buy from them due to the state wanting that control factor. VOTE NO IN NOVEMBER...Keep the best medical marijuana state the way it is at this time.

A_j_207

A_j_207

I completely disagree. This law is pro- homegrower. Id rather grow my own than worry about big business taking over. Caregivers with sub par product will be the only ones affected. Im soooo sick of the caregiver movements fear mongering. Weed should be legal to grow for all. Not just for caregivers to name their price for THEIR subpar smoke. Everyone is worried about money. Not patients needs and the sick Lies, lies and more lies.withany luck itll pass and we never have to worry about smoking spidermite and pm infested smoke because we could grow our own. The stuff i grow for myself is of a better standard than any of these caregivers fighting legalization. And if u grow the best itll always sell if youre worried about the money. Ive read the law top to bottom, side to side. Home grows and the med program stay intact. The only thing thats changing is we get to come out of the shadows and yes, there will be competition. Competition is good for the consumer. Caregivers wont be able to charge 225 for junk schwag anymore to peeps who dont know better

M

Mr Blah

Home grows and med stays in tack for about 2-3yrs (fazed out) and than the big money with the big warehouses (about 12 lucky few) will complain to the state that we (small growers like yourself) grow shit and force us to buy from them and force us back underground....ya that sounds free!

You probably did read the law from top to bottom but only through their eyes...they way the big money wants you to view it....Vote NO. right now.
Keep pts and caregivers....and YOU growing without the big corps interrupting the best program this country has seen.

I agree some people sell shit and call it top shelf...they will be fazed out..

Top Bottom