My Cheap Ass Grow.

• Thread starter jipp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

im just gonna say this. if you are getting off pills and going to herb. and you need help to learn to grow.. get someone who can think for you to ask questions and shit. even tho this medical is so called legal (faux at best ). you do not want to open your self up. because you wont have any control over your thought process ( you will be a mindless sheep. laughs i still am mindless but i am healing only what 10 more months to go before maybe i can say i am of a stable mind laughs who am i kidding. .. go weed ). so keep your fucking mouth shut. this thread is closed.

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

HAPPY 420!!!!! vaping on some lemon tree shatter ( my pen sucks so not vaping as much as i should be )

my health is not so well. I can not think any more and having a hard time reading. laughs.
thow in no crib, phone, ineter, communication device thing, and you get a rather boring year.

my seeds were stolen when I got my life ripped off in long beach. laughs.
im at my parents in Arizona at the moment.

I really want to start growing again. but need to find my way I guess. laughs. my mail has been stolen so not sure how ill get new seeds yet reported it last summer to post office but so far its not been fixe. not sure what state ill be heading to yet but ill be footing it so keep a eye out for me. laughs.

before my life took a nasty fall I guess I did pop a kush x 93 afghan and it grew with 3 leaf's until I killed it by not raising the damn light high enough ( t5 put out more heart that I originally thought or a/c powered off who knows.. but very cool plant. )

my kush male, and af\ghan and pfx cuts may be out there. if a cut comes by save it for me.

scucks i lost my love err my seeds. hangs my head low.

anyhow, ist 420 man.. lets get ripped!!!!!!!!

if you aint drooling you aint dabbing, 420 dab for all!
lemon tree ( tasty )

/me adjusts halo

chris.

wish I had some plants to post. lots of fire in the store :) dreams of what could be.. need to find and test some new males. I hope I get that chance. . :)

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
HAPPY 420!!!!! vaping on some lemon tree shatter ( my pen sucks so not vaping as much as i should be )

my health is not so well. I can not think any more and having a hard time reading. laughs.
thow in no crib, phone, ineter, communication device thing, and you get a rather boring year.

my seeds were stolen when I got my life ripped off in long beach. laughs.
im at my parents in Arizona at the moment.

I really want to start growing again. but need to find my way I guess. laughs. my mail has been stolen so not sure how ill get new seeds yet reported it last summer to post office but so far its not been fixe. not sure what state ill be heading to yet but ill be footing it so keep a eye out for me. laughs.

before my life took a nasty fall I guess I did pop a kush x 93 afghan and it grew with 3 leaf's until I killed it by not raising the damn light high enough ( t5 put out more heart that I originally thought or a/c powered off who knows.. but very cool plant. )

my kush male, and af\ghan and pfx cuts may be out there. if a cut comes by save it for me.

scucks i lost my love err my seeds. hangs my head low.

anyhow, ist 420 man.. lets get ripped!!!!!!!!

if you aint drooling you aint dabbing, 420 dab for all!
lemon tree ( tasty )

/me adjusts halo

chris.

wish I had some plants to post. lots of fire in the store :) dreams of what could be.. need to find and test some new males. I hope I get that chance. . :)
Happy 4/20 brother:) keep charging on man that’s all we can do in this world! Good to see you back on The Farm!!

jipp

jipp

Happy 4/20 brother:) keep charging on man that’s all we can do in this world! Good to see you back on The Farm!!
I hear ya. best any of us can do. I can tell you I wore out a pair of shoes last summer.
that's pretty impressive to me... considering im a crippled. laughs.
I was in cali for 2 months. ( the people were cool ) even tho I bitched about the name dispensary once or twice im sure.. the name grew on me in cali.. the weed shops did not stick out as easy. compared to seeing dispensary in the name and knowing what it is.

jipp

jipp

I hope you all are having a fantastic sunday.
not much going on here. I have not been able to grow for about 54 weeks. ( seeds and plants are gone. have to start over. need to get on my feet first )
iv could not do my meds for a while do to shortwave radio waves hitting my body giving me all kinds of static. but im trying. need me some EMI protection.

I need a vacation like most of us and since im a road side grower now who is way to stressed. laughs . or at least I can find my way I guess. probably gonna head east need to find a place to camp and fish on the way I guess.

any spots in Colorado one would recommend for camp/fish for a few weeks with a tent?

any tips for being less a home with a tent im all ears. I have my backpack which iv almost worn out. my seed vault was stolen in long beach, when they took my backpack and all my clothing everything I owned. laughs.
lesson learn, do not fall asleep while on the street I guess.
and hopefuly get to growing and make a living. don't get enough with SSI.
my mom and step dad are the anti stoners now. lol.

anyhow, lets get medicated. heh. I hope you all are having a fantastic day.. its summer here in the desert.
I look forward to fishing this summer. :)

ladies and gentlemen: start your engines.. err, your torch's.

PgvEUC

IMG 20190422 020445

star lord

IMG 20190422 020559

green crack surgar wax by black label. also randys black label glass cleaner is no better than ISO. shrugs.

IMG 20190422 034328

jipp

jipp

well i thought id drop in before I take off on my next less home adventure. last summer I spent 4 months on the street as I was being hurt by radiation (shortwave radio frequencies, wifi, gsm, beta, gama, etc.. im getting sick from these frequencies.
and its getting worse for me at my parents. they let me stay for the cold months (thankfully, but they do not care. just watching me get sicker ).

these same radio frequencies have made it so i cant vape my medicine. the brain gets tax with electricity from the RF, this has been going on for 56 weeks.

my muscles are detreating. I have red marks above my eye lids and my nose are red from radiation burns. iv even hear radio communications think of a tooth picking up a radio frequencies ( filling hear it in your head ) or a guitar amp and random ball game coming through your speaker over your guitar tone.

dunno ready to throw the towel in. so not sure where im headed. I do not think ill live much longer than 2 months. need to find a radiation doctor I guess. I cant think at all. my mind is blank. when I try to think its like resitences is holding the brain cells back.

I tried to contact the government for help. but I guess they don't give a fuck about people breaking the law with radio equipment. fbi, white house etc. laughs.

anyhow, you all chuck some pollen for me. do not forget me incase I do not make it on my next adventure. no matter what happens thank you for teaching me to grow, and getting me off oxycotin.

you all rock. I will not have a phone or email or anything. if i make it ( find some help, bruce banner type shit. hah ), my next post will be me with some plants in the future :) its my goal to keep me going.

not sure where ill be headed maybe a cave in a far far away land. laughs.
I wont think of it as being homeless this time. just on a camping trip. seems more positive.
chris c.

rock on.

Last edited:
Top Bottom