My City Is Being Flooded With Your Garbage

• Thread starter notpatient
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Yup
He could care less if he can squeeze another harvest per yr. I do quantity at the same time. And he thinks having fungus gnats is totally acceptable, and every grower has them. He has 10x yellow sticky boards LOADED and I mean LOADED with them. Once again, I LOL at him.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
My city is being flooded with crap coming from these newly legal states and it's garbage it's affecting us,could you guys not be so dammed greedy and growing outside your state's and means. rant over !!
Hahaha gotta love money grubbers.... theyll feed you bugs, mold, pesticides and fertilizers as long as they make a buck..... murika sucks balls thanks to the dollar bill.

N

Nog

Some people go to the supermarket and buy the homebrand products, some buy the name brand products.

The homebrand products are cheaper, but often not quite as good quality as the name brand goods.

But people still buy the homebrand products.

Price is often the biggest selling point, and quality second.

I think the idea is to sell a product that does the job as cheaply as possible while still making a profit.

In the end it's not what you want, it's what the customer wants that should dictate what you do.

You have had a monopoly for years, and the prices have been artificially inflated because of that.
Prices are just coming down to a more realistic level for what you are selling, it a plant.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Wrong. We are not selling a plant. We're selling a high, a qualitative shift in perception and experience. If your product is superior it will hold its place in the market. Period. If your product isn't selling it's because the quality of your product isn't a strong enough factor to compete with affordability.

Price will go down, of course, but top quality still gets 2-3x standard market rate.

R

rascali

a lot of "legal growers" can't produce bud that will pass the mandated pesticide and mold testing. that's not a problem while there are still illegal states without testing.
it's the "paraquat" days all over again, Americans just aren't happy if they aren't poisoning or cheating somebody....

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Yup all these legal states will be nothing compared to the "Great Californian Harvest Drift of Fall 2017" Them Californians are going to flood half America with their outdoor game lol

whitepistols

whitepistols

Flood it out, I mean saturate it deep from cali this fall. The last DUMP..Jesus if people only knew what absolute dried up trash is out there and going for 150 a half and they call it good bud. Please cali let it rip like Orville damn spillway, just flood and ooze into every crack and crevice. Atleast there maybe something worth toking on.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

a lot of "legal growers" can't produce bud that will pass the mandated pesticide and mold testing. that's not a problem while there are still illegal states without testing.
it's the "paraquat" days all over again, Americans just aren't happy if they aren't poisoning or cheating somebody....
Oh, I remember the paraquat era quite well.

Bannacis

Bannacis

wow you know us Americans so well...poison and cheating... can't get enough of it. yep we're the only country that does that.
Every country I been to their black market practices are so honest and safe. Geez I feel so ashamed....LOL

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Out here in the Michigan woods everyone and their grandpa has outdoor going.

By Thanksgiving we are flooded with half dried, mis-handled and often moldy buds.

Fortunately people would rather be high and healthy. It's why I started growing and I think quality growers will be ok.

visajoe1

visajoe1

I am a grower and i am quality I think the problem here is quantity over quality..

I've noticed this growing trend, sadly, over the last couple years at the med shops here in LA. Quality is tough to find. Everyone has crappy mids for 35/8th and I cant take it anymore. So, I'm growing my own.

Personally, I think quality drop is directly related to the combination of supply/demand issues and hefty taxes. The margins are gone compared to even 10 years ago, and lb values are only 30% of what they were 15 years ago. Only way to make money, cut cost. So, weak strains, less care, and focus on volume only.

Bad for the connoisseur

visajoe1

visajoe1

Yup all these legal states will be nothing compared to the "Great Californian Harvest Drift of Fall 2017" Them Californians are going to flood half America with their outdoor game lol

Wont be much different than past years. The recreational limit is lower than the medicinal limit, and personal grows is the only legal level right now in CA. Permits for larger grows arent expected to be available until MAYBE 2018 at the earliest.

S

scarecrow

Wont be much different than past years. The recreational limit is lower than the medicinal limit, and personal grows is the only legal level right now in CA. Permits for larger grows arent expected to be available until MAYBE 2018 at the earliest.
2017 out door harvest are going to be enormous. Will most likely be the last year for huge medical script back yard grows. Aren't permits like 38 bucks a square foot?

visajoe1

visajoe1

2017 out door harvest are going to be enormous. Will most likely be the last year for huge medical script back yard grows. Aren't permits like 38 bucks a square foot?
the new law doesnt allow for more plants to be grown on a property yet. permits arent available to apply for, so they dont currently exist. the bureaucracy that will run it isnt built yet. thats what the state is doing now (with less than 50 employees last I read). I read this week that they are pretty sure systems will not be in place by 1/1/18 due to uncertainty in required scale for various reasons. Maybe it will be ready for phase 1 in 2018 sometime. The entire CA rec law rolls out over 5 years. I'll try to find the article and post the link.

prop 64 makes it legal to have 6 plants per residence
prop 215 allows for 6 mature plants or 12 immature plants per patient

Latest posts

Top Bottom