My crop dec 2008 and new crop jan 2009

• Thread starter mrnicegrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrnicegrower

hi guys new 2 this site but i thought i would come n do a bit of show me yours n ill show u mine, so im gonna start the ball rollin, have a look at my white widow, exodos cheez, blueberry #1 from the doggies nuts, hope u enjoy my pics guys n keep on growin the good shit people

Photo132
Photo133
Photo138
Photo134
Photo140
Photo141
Photo146
Photo144
Photo160
Photo159
sdgrower

sdgrower

Looks great Mr. Nice. :hi:
What kind of set-up are you running.

M

mrnicegrower

hi sdgrower, the tent that u can c was last years set up but we were losing 2 much light due 2 the shape of the tent, this year we r growng the white widow and blueberry #1 as a first crop of the year. you can c our new tent which is now covered with diamond milar. to this we added another 400wtt budget lighting system from growell to make the room up 2 a 1000 wtts, we use a 8 plant and 4 plant wilmer dripper system. All i can say is if u want big crops get more light and use nothing but the canna range of nutriants coz at the end of the day it does exactly wot it says on the tin. we use terra plus soil, also from the canna range which has more than enough feed in it for plants at a younger stage (veg). hows your first crop of the year goin, hope all is well and mind this cold weather on your girls coz it nearly got a few of mine.

M

mrnicegrower

hi sirshamus, thanks 4 the reply m8, hows your babies gettin on?

M

mrnicegrower

thanks mace it tasted and smelt lovely, 1 of the best ive grown 2 b honest, mind u, u cant go wrong with the original #1 cheese strain straight from the uk, EXODUS cheese, there best, there is no other lol, thats y u cn only get it in clone form bro, if u ever lucky enough 2 cum across this strain get it quick and dnt let it go man.

Top Bottom