My current grow,sour-jack and cannadential

• Thread starter krom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

krom

Hi farmers of the world, i come to share a few pics of my current grow. All plants are from seeds and are now at 8 weeks flowering, harvest is close but they still need a little time to be perfect. The first pic is a sour-jack, the 2nd as weel and 3rd is a cannadential. Hope you enjoy.

Sour jack 8week
Sour jack2 8week
Cannadential1 8week
CBF

CBF

Supporter
Plants look great bro........

where does the sourjack come from? just curious as i did a sourjack sometime ago(SD X JCBX1) didnt know there was another out there.

aka

S

Shack

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks dank my friend , good job !

S

Snookster

Never heard of Cannadential...who makes that? What are the genetics of the plant if I may ask? Looks killer tho...

K

krom

Hi guys, the strains i grow are mainstream as i'm in france and can only get seeds from the web.
Cannadential is from DNA genetics, it's LA confidential x cannalope haze. And sour-jack is sour-turbo x jack herrer, they are wonderful freebies from alien growshop.

express_fix

express_fix

cheers mate, the plants looks great!
btw what germ rate did you get from your DNA seeds, and what technique did you use to start them?
ie Rockwool cubes, wet napkins, presoaking/scurring or just directly in the potting soil?

T

The MIgoblin

Hi guys, the strains i grow are mainstream as i'm in france and can only get seeds from the web.
Cannadential is from DNA genetics, it's LA confidential x cannalope haze. And sour-jack is sour-turbo x jack herrer, they are wonderful freebies from alien growshop.
Sour D + jack herrer = sour jack

Leew421

Leew421

I have 100% germ rate on all DNA seeds I have used. I put it in a root riot pod and tear a corner and cover the hole. I spray water over it and cover.

Top Bottom