My Diamond Thread

• Thread starter Crush It
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crush It

No I understand your frustration at that I won't make anymore threats what my question was was towards the Cali fellow I was just curious what he meant by I'm not doing what I'm doing?

C

Crush It

Why would I BS. What is bs about the pics ive posted, why you gotta be a dick about it. im on here trying to figure out a process that many are and i am just willing to share what i have learned. so you calling me a lier just demonstrates either your insecure or just a prick.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Pour off into s pressure vessels add time...and diamonds
Pressure vessel? All I am seeing is a mason jar... lol where's the prv? A pressurized vessel or "diamond miner" is just stainless steel, tri clamps, a port (for nitrogen injection to build pressure), sight glass, prv all pressure tested. This is just one method of several. Already told you a couple other methods on the other thread. Really don't think you have enough of the right equipment to make halfway decent sauce though. Getting down to -70 and sustaining that temp for your solvent and column isn't very feasible while open blasting, doubt you have a chiller. All this talk of open blasting, I kind of want to try now, see what I can do open blasting instead of using my cls and chiller, Would be a fun challenge I think. I know the quality just wont come close but i have some ideas on a good method of choice.

C

Crush It

I am using mason jars but they are mini pressure vessles, my miner is on the way with nitrogen valves and tank dont you worry I am trying my hardest with what I have do you understand that? And have been getting decent results.

C

Crush It

Open blasting thus far bro I have been stoked with diamond production. Okay they arent quite diamonds yet but I will get there. I am driven by science and even more this medicine. I think you I should chat on IM or somthing or email and help each other. And I apologise for getting shitting with you bro I am just doing what I can with what I have..and the open blasting was done in my friends certified facitilty. No body should open blast without a facility.

C

Crush It

I was curious if you wanted to seed and I am just curious I have some FIRE shatter that tested 84% thc..could I put some of that in the solution? Would it help with growth

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Not being a dick at all bro, your just speaking out of the gapping hole on the side of your neck. Those aren't diamonds in your jar. You just admitted they aren't diamonds, now you should understand the response you got for talking on stuff you obviously know little about . Prick or insucure lol now that's funny stuff, thanks I really needed that today.

C

Crush It

Well your still taking "whatever this is" in a negative direction like you want to argue..so..uhhi

907debow1234

907debow1234

Holy post batman. ... seems like there is probably at least 20 videos on Utube about this. From at least 3 Russians, 2 Asians, and several guys who want to be Bob Marley. Take your pick.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'e mentioned it in tour very 1st "diamond" thread, that those are NOT diamonds.

2 reasons why I close tour threads.
1 duplicate threads for the same top s is not allowed.
2 posting things that are not true. I.e. your "diamonds. They are in fact not true actual diamonds. And I, and the rest of the community, do not want to learn misinformation on how to do or make something.

And thanks again for NOT making yet another damn diamond thread. Diamonds are what' on my wife's finger (2ct actually). You have sauce in your jars, not sparkly, solid shards of diamonds.

C

Crush It

It is closer to weed sauce but there are diamonds in there or crystals the size of small pees. So call it what you want but it's some of the best shit I've smokes ever.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
My friend made this glacier
2B4C9C69 7BD2 4EFF AE1C 8068407ACB69

And diamonds from my cousins
8478668E 6DC1 4FAA BE01 40ADCCDF9DF9
677F9383 DACD 499D 800B B15E38B137D4
702E5A6F F2A2 4F13 B2ED AAE800B3F0F0
DDF3D6B4 51E7 4382 96B5 042CB87DDF6C
6C084C89 BB7B 4363 8FF6 22A592349F1C
5F20C572 26D3 4354 87BC F93DF3CF023C
A58A23AD 04F0 40D1 8059 2AA4BB3C45E1

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I'e mentioned it in tour very 1st "diamond" thread, that those are NOT diamonds.

2 reasons why I close tour threads.
1 duplicate threads for the same top s is not allowed.
2 posting things that are not true. I.e. your "diamonds. They are in fact not true actual diamonds. And I, and the rest of the community, do not want to learn misinformation on how to do or make something.

And thanks again for NOT making yet another damn diamond thread. Diamonds are what' on my wife's finger (2ct actually). You have sauce in your jars, not sparkly, solid shards of diamonds.
Kick his ass C Bass!

C

Crush It

That's what I hope to achieve woth my vessel and nitrogen.

Update second batch..putting in the deep freeze was a good move. Crystals bloomed in the first 2 days. I can't wait to make big crystals like that.

C

Crush It

With the second batch I have been cryo temp cycling. 2 days cryo, 1 day heat, 1 day cryo..today is the last day of cryo then all heat at 90 degrees or so. The temp cycling has caused abundant cyrstallization on the bottom and sides. I hope I am doing this correct.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

With the second batch I have been cryo temp cycling. 2 days cryo, 1 day heat, 1 day cryo..today is the last day of cryo then all heat at 90 degrees or so. The temp cycling has caused abundant cyrstallization on the bottom and sides. I hope I am doing this correct.
Sounds like you found a good recrystillazation method. Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom