My Diamond Thread

• Thread starter Crush It
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crush It

Would you think low temp would actually speed up the growth of crystals as opposed to warmer...i.e.--86.5 F--low side--106 F--high side.

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Here is a link to a great many ways to make thca crystalline. This should help some of you understand.

He is precipitating thca.. I don't see why all the hate. Yes he is trying to make large thca formations aka "diamonds" and they are pretty micro but y'all are starting to sound petty.

@DemonTrich checkout growgods pics earlier. Fat "diamond" in the middle of that sauce. Sauce precipitates thca and as @GrowGod can attest that's where ppl are looking for their "diamonds". To make it translucent they just use heptane, hexane or pentane to clean it up. Most ppl trying to make large formations do so in sauce.

Come on man. Have some tact, present evidence not anger..

C

Crush It

I'm not angry. And thanks mirrorzen. Just irritating but I gotta remember that this is a relatively new thing and not many people know much about it.

C

Crush It

So for those of you who do have experience with this type of extract I guess it's few and far between what is your guy's opinion on the chemical impurities within the crystal of thca if Purge correctly obviously?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

So for those of you who do have experience with this type of extract I guess it's few and far between what is your guy's opinion on the chemical impurities within the crystal of thca if Purge correctly obviously?
If you say its properly purged, then It's fine, smoke up. It's a redundant question because if any extract is properly purged, it's good to go. Some solvent does get entrapped in the crystalline, most of the time its negligible. Go for it.

F

ForrestGUMP

I'm about to order this diamond miner because it's 20% off of $795 for the 420 sale lol.

Does anybody know if I can use dried and cured trim and bud? I won't have any fresh material for over a month and I'm debating whether to get it or not lol.

Last edited:
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I'm about to order this diamond miner because it's 20% off of $795 for the 420 sale lol.

Does anybody know if I can use dried and cured trim and bud? I won't have any fresh material for over a month and I'm debating whether to get it or not lol.
Yes you can use cured resin. Doesn't necessarily need to be live. I think cured resin sauce has more of an overall effect vs live but that's just me and my friends.

C

Crush It

Okay so I finally figured out how to make real diamonds I was missing the step that makes the terp layer super thin and watery and crystal growth fat and fast.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Pick a thread. The new one or this one.

I have addhd, and I can barely keep track of what and where your posting.

C

Crush It

For those who have made it to the point of being able to take a mother liquid at the correct time and jar it and get crystal growth, if you loose lid it and stick your mother liquid at about 2/3 from when you collect into a cryo I use dry ice and 99.9 iso..i cryoed for 6 hrs only and huge amounts of cold crystals formed. At hour 3 I pulled the lid and the fats and lipids were stuck to the side of the jar. I removed these with a qtip. I did save them for further study to see how much thc is left in them. So before it would take about a week to get tiny tiny little crystals and after only a couple days there are only large formations about the size of peas so far and they move around with the watery terps. I think this batch is really gonna turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom