My Dog Has Weed Breath

• Thread starter DGP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DGP

DGP

He is eating the lower leaves off my plants. I guess the plants have something he needs. ???

When he came in from outside i noticed his breath was rather weedy.

Dee
My dog has weed breath
My dog has weed breath 2

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

i left a ounce out one time when my Labrador was still young she ate the whole thing . She laid in the same spot for 3 days !

DGP

DGP

i left a ounce out one time when my Labrador was still young she ate the whole thing . She laid in the same spot for 3 days !
If it wasnt decarbed how did the dog get messed up? I guess if it was more than 4 months old it could have naturally decarbed.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Thats awesome, he looks like a good buddy. Mine is the same way. We take him for walks and he gets attacked by all the dogs in the neighborhood. Luckily he just ate fan leaves, those are the first to die off, hehe ;-)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If it wasnt decarbed how did the dog get messed up? I guess if it was more than 4 months old it could have naturally decarbed.

He was prolly just sick from having ingested a crapload of vegetable matter, ha.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

It was some old Schwag so most likely decarbed but she used to eat everything one time she at a pen and plywood and was pooping blue wood lmao

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

You might be right though she could have not felt good from ingesting so much .

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That's awesome. I can't even begin to tell you the stuff my dog eats. He has a habit of eating kleenex and the wife has to pull it out of his rear end cuz it binds him up, LOL. I love him, but not THAT much.

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Yup I would not be pulling out them out either . I almost feel out of my chair laughing just now !!

DGP

DGP

My lab had butt gland issues and the vet was probing around in there and the dog had the funniest damn look on his face. Then the vet wanted to show me how to do it and I said no thanks he already follows me around too much anyway. Your wife must love the dog more than you....:)

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
He's my little buddy, but yeah there is a line I won't cross. HA!

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

That's cool man must be fun at times . I agree dog is mans best friend . My pooch won't listen to anyone else but me it's hilarious seeing my wife yell at her and my dog just act like she's deaf!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That's cool man must be fun at times . I agree dog is mans best friend . My pooch won't listen to anyone else but me it's hilarious seeing my wife yell at her and my dog just act like she's deaf!

HAHA. I bet you do the same ;-)

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

shhh .. I just act like I'm still sleeping ! Then see what's going on on Thcfarmer!! Lmao

Madmax

Madmax

Hahahaha..dont ya just love a dog thats into weed asmuch as you..
My bro had a red heeler that stayed at my joint till he died .he moved house and couldnt have him where he was..when i trimmed a few branches and walking back to house he use to munch on the leaves as i was walking lol..he loved it...use to even wave the leaves past his face stirring him up .

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Lmao i almost cried first time I saw that ; but I own all there movies .

Latest posts

Top Bottom