My Econo Grow

• Thread starter assholemike
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

assholemike

Hey all thanks for letting an old man join. my name kinda says it all i guess. Im old and rude and all that stuff but only when im awake. so I bought me a couple of tents and some lights. I got two 96x48x78 tents and three 1200 watt led grow lights. got me some auto seed coming soon I hope.

My goal is to get the most I can out of 6 plants in one tent. I plan on putting all three lights in one tent, 3600 watts led. let me know what you think. Peace

Freshone

Freshone

Hey all thanks for letting an old man join. my name kinda says it all i guess. Im old and rude and all that stuff but only when im awake. so I bought me a couple of tents and some lights. I got two 96x48x78 tents and three 1200 watt led grow lights. got me some auto seed coming soon I hope.

My goal is to get the most I can out of 6 plants in one tent. I plan on putting all three lights in one tent, 3600 watts led. let me know what you think. Peace
Welcome Mike,you are not alone with the asshole or old part,lol.

A

assholemike

hey jipp I got a 10 pack of crop circle 2 gsc and 2 of some other kind to get the freebie deal which also got me 4 more of some good ones.
so far in my econo grow im out $800. for the seeds I had to do bit coin, what a scam that shit is. next time Im just sending cash.

Im working on some pics of my stuff but my phone is smarter than me. in a day or so Ill keep a photo update going. Ill have at least a pound for the $800.

the crop circle is a 55 day harvest, Im excited.

hey freshone, thanks for the welcome.

A

assholemike

alright everyone my seed people have sent me the you know whats. Ill be putting the tent together this weekend. I have been mixing up a special soil mix for the autoflowers. I'm using 15 gallon pots as the 3600 watts will root the soil.
my mix
1 bag black magic potting soil
2 bags black magic coco soil
1 bag perlite 2cf
6 bags red lava rocks
1cf vermeculite

Juicebox

Juicebox

I too fit into the old asshole bracket....just stopping in to say hi :mushtache:

A

assholemike

IMG 20170426 160020

A

assholemike

there is some pics of what I got to work with, I think it might work.

A

assholemike

freshone I got morsen $169 each amazon. they are 6 watt diodes way cool on the temps

A

assholemike

ok everyone been away doing stuff but yesterday my seeds came from both companies how cool is that. I had to say I'm sorry to one place cause I told him what I thought but now my seeds are here. But even better than that God my Father in heaven blessed me with some female pollen, so I'm noccin up my garden with it and I won't have to buy fems and autofems I'll make my own. I have lots of strains in the garden outside.
Anyways here is the list
10 crop circle from cotc
5 barney bitcoin seeds 2 crit kush 2 cookies kush 1 blue cheese
1 honeysuckle advanced fem seeds
1cinderallas99 freebie seed
they wernt monkeying around on that order lots of good stuff to work with.
the other place a smaller order from some sensable people
1 humnbolt seed chem dog. Note I accidentally dropped it some place in my back yard OOPs.
1 AutoNYC from pyramid seeds, this one has my attention for indoors
1 orig sensable cheese.

Well I hope my pollnation works well, I have some studying to do but having all those free beans. that will hold me for life.

About the tent I'm certain I will need CO2 so I'm getting reaty for that. I will being doing a gas bottle reg and raining on top. It will be a cheap but very effective dilevery.

I will do a video of this so hang tight, we are going to have fun.

A

assholemike

alright everyone an update on the LEDs, wow so f'in bright I had to turn one off. I had 8 autos started and down to five, the 3600 watts LED equivilent was to hard on the little babies and toasted a couple. but I have two really nice looking autos in the 7th week dajnk shit. so now its about the plain fems I got. I have three from Barneys that love the LEDs I mean love them. and 1 advanced fem honeysuckle, she's the one Im cloning the shit out of. maybe on tent full of that would be nice. after the autos finish Im loading one tent with a mix of barneys and a second tent of nothing but honeysuckle. when the lights come on Ill post some pics.
I am way pleased with the lights from china they kick out strong light. I'm fixing to build me a light mover so I get better coverage with the two 1200 watt. I'll have two get another light so I have two for that one as well. over all for the time they have been veggin I am looking good.
ok how about some ideas, 32 sqft how many plants should I use?

Latest posts

Top Bottom