My First Canna Bake Box

• Thread starter Cannaguy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannaguy420

Cannaguy420

I live in Massachusetts and im perfectly legal!Marijuana has been a huge healing herb in my life and i will stand up for my fellow cannabis users and not hide behind a avatar anymore!Im a real person that cannabis has helped and in know way do i feel embarrassed or care if people see me and judge me i stand strong for what i believe in!

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I live in Massachusetts and im perfectly legal!Marijuana has been a huge healing herb in my life and i will stand up for my fellow cannabis users and not hide behind a avatar anymore!Im a real person that cannabis has helped and in know way do i feel embarrassed or care if people see me and judge me i stand strong for what i believe in!
I feel the same way but I live in a non legal state and I have kids that I love dearly so I try not to reveal too much...

Cannaguy420

Cannaguy420

i feel you brother!I hid my growing for over 20 years from everyone except really close friends even my family didnt know,But now i don't care who knows i believe in herbal medicine cannabis isn't the only thing i do as far as medicinal herbs go.I do alot of foraging of medicinal herbs and mushrooms i make all my own medicines and tintures!!!Cannabis has helped me tremendously with depression ptsd and anxiety..nobody has the right to make a plant that is met to be here illegal..you cant make nature illegal and when they do i dont listen!

Major91

Major91

Central Mass reppin Cannaguy! Keep it real bro! I'm looking for a sunny warm summer for my first outdoor grow....

Cannaguy420

Cannaguy420

nice brother!I hope you have a steller grow season my friend! im going to do some autos outside so i can pull 2 crops off!Im in western mass!

Latest posts

Top Bottom