My First Grow Ever (sour Diesel)

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

The grass smell has finally gone away on the FF plant that I pulled first. I can't quite put my finger on the smell. It's not like the typical weed I'm used to. It smells like wildflowers or something like that. And kinda sweet. I could smell it all day tho.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Still drying...
Mc1
IMG 20181026 180338609

Mc2
IMG 20181026 180226315

And getting ready for next round
IMG 20181026 180837624

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Just last night I started 3 peyote critical, and 3 sweet tooth. Fingers crossed they all pop;)

Yeah, I am stoked to see those Sweet Tooth grow. It has been a really long time since I have even heard of anyone growing it; thanks OG.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Just checked on my plants that are drying. It's so cool to witness the smells and how they change and develop. The one is strong!! It is very fruity, but also a very strong smell like paint thinner or something. The other one smells like that fruit stripe gum where the flavor lasts like 5 seconds lol.

Monster762

Monster762

Just checked on my plants that are drying. It's so cool to witness the smells and how they change and develop. The one is strong!! It is very fruity, but also a very strong smell like paint thinner or something. The other one smells like that fruit stripe gum where the flavor lasts like 5 seconds lol.
Yeah. My blotto xbj cross has a jet fuel with hint of grape smell. Still pushing it although fading pretty seriously. They’ll def be stripped of all excess nutes. Trichs still not exactly where I want but I’ll change that in a day or 2.

Monster762

Monster762

make sure no neighbors can witness the smell. My last hang was rocking. Power went out cutting all air movement. n you could smell it like 2 city blocks. Wasn’t even a #. I hang in room that tent is in so the air gets pulled into tent then filtered. Hanging is the stinky part.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

make sure no neighbors can witness the smell. My last hang was rocking. Power went out cutting all air movement. n you could smell it like 2 city blocks. Wasn’t even a #. I hang in room that tent is in so the air gets pulled into tent then filtered. Hanging is the stinky part.
The smell was bad for a little bit, but I moved them all into the tent when my last plant finished. It's a great drying environment too. It's like 65 degrees in there with around 50% humidity with my exhaust on low filtering the smell.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Jarring up the last one as we speak.
IMG 20181101 180129942

Currently, I have 1 jar of FF left. It is so fucking smooth now! No coughing at all.

The mc2 plant smells exactly like fruity pebbles now. It's fucking amazing smelling. I still haven't smoked anything but some fluffy bullshit off of it a week or so ago.

The mc1 is the one I'm jarring now. For a minute it kinda smelled like a wet dog lol. Thankfully that went away, but not much of a smell, yet anyway. Just a little hint of fruit. Still haven't smoked any of this plant.

These Barney's farm seeds are a fucking disappoinment so far. Been over a week, and only 2 have broke ground(out of six). BTW, my door diesel took 3 days. I said fuck it, and gently pulled one of the peat pellets apart with sweet tooth in it. The seed hasn't even cracked open. I got some great genetics on the way tho (at least I hope) just in case. Thunderfudge's sour Larry lime pebbles. Wasn't my first choice to get of his but he seems like a legit breeder so I think it will be dank.

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

Thank you very much! I had to change how I held them down. I was putting stakes in the ground to hold them but they very quickly got strong enough to pop them right out of the ground lol. The past few days they have grown so fast I have had to adjust themth couple times a day to keep them where I want. But I'm a newb so I like to check on them quite often anyway!
Rubber coated wire, cheap and can clip to any size. I reuse them all the time. For years they will last. Just and idea. Inuse the same tomato racks 56 inches high and 18 wide #3 pots for those racks.
Awesome job, cant wait to see the progress. Newbie here too. Couple years

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

Jarring up the last one as we speak.
View attachment 839033

Currently, I have 1 jar of FF left. It is so fucking smooth now! No coughing at all.

The mc2 plant smells exactly like fruity pebbles now. It's fucking amazing smelling. I still haven't smoked anything but some fluffy bullshit off of it a week or so ago.

The mc1 is the one I'm jarring now. For a minute it kinda smelled like a wet dog lol. Thankfully that went away, but not much of a smell, yet anyway. Just a little hint of fruit. Still haven't smoked any of this plant.

These Barney's farm seeds are a fucking disappoinment so far. Been over a week, and only 2 have broke ground(out of six). BTW, my door diesel took 3 days. I said fuck it, and gently pulled one of the peat pellets apart with sweet tooth in it. The seed hasn't even cracked open. I got some great genetics on the way tho (at least I hope) just in case. Thunderfudge's sour Larry lime pebbles. Wasn't my first choice to get of his but he seems like a legit breeder so I think it will be dank.
Ive never once had a problem with Barneys. Always in the dirt within a month or so, but i thiught barneys was totally ligit.. I get from Attitude seed bank. Sorry to hear there was a problem. Ill be watching mine like a hawk now.....Thanks for the info

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Ive never once had a problem with Barneys. Always in the dirt within a month or so, but i thiught barneys was totally ligit.. I get from Attitude seed bank. Sorry to hear there was a problem. Ill be watching mine like a hawk now.....Thanks for the info
Yeah bro, it's been at least 10 days and only 2 have popped. Very disappointed that none of the sweet tooth popped. I did everything the exact same way I did last time and they all popped last time. Oh well hopefully the stuff I got on the way is legit, and I pray it gets here soon!

Indoornewbe

Indoornewbe

Yeah bro, it's been at least 10 days and only 2 have popped. Very disappointed that none of the sweet tooth popped. I did everything the exact same way I did last time and they all popped last time. Oh well hopefully the stuff I got on the way is legit, and I pray it gets here soon!
I dont know where you get yours but this site and attitude i trust so far lol.
If you have never looked at attitude check em out.....All the breedrs are there bro.
I use
Dinafem
Excotic
Cali connection
Barneys.....
Humbolt......
So far pretty ligit. About 30 beans over the last year and only 1 diddnt pop but i forget whos.......It was a skunk#1, i remeber that lol.
This ot was Humbolt i think......

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I dont know where you get yours but this site and attitude i trust so far lol.
If you have never looked at attitude check em out.....All the breedrs are there bro.
I use
Dinafem
Excotic
Cali connection
Barneys.....
Humbolt......
So far pretty ligit. About 30 beans over the last year and only 1 diddnt pop but i forget whos.......It was a skunk#1, i remeber that lol.
This ot was Humbolt i think......
I tried to order here on the farm but couldn't get my card to work. I got those from seedsman. I went to seedsherenow tho for the batch I got on the way. It's my first time going through them so we'll see how it goes.

Monster762

Monster762

What’s you’re germ method?

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I just stick them in those peat pellets and keep them moist until they sprout. I might just put them right in a solo cup next time or something..

Top Bottom