My First Grow Ever (sour Diesel)

• Thread starter SoLowDolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

The white won't go away, I think that's bleaching, because I had an extra LED on it for a week or so and someone said it was getting burnt, so I shut it off. Here is the most I could find on my other plants.
View attachment 830402 View attachment 830403 View attachment 830404 View attachment 830405 View attachment 830406
Nah looks like water maybe hit those spots watering? You have slight nute burn but not bad yet. Add an extra clean water between feeds. You want to thin everything out anyways. You can still pk boost if it’s even needed.

Monster762

Monster762

You got a ways still but you can definately see the tips and nitrogen in megacrop. Idk really stick to what you’re doing. It’s looking good. If the tip burn shows more add the extra water

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

And no sprays either
Nah looks like water maybe hit those spots watering? You have slight nute burn but not bad yet. Add an extra clean water between feeds. You want to thin everything out anyways. You can still pk boost if it’s even needed.
I didn't even think of water hitting the leaves because I water at the base of the plant. Then I remembered I lift that back plant up over the others sometimes to take it out and water it. So that could be it..

Monster762

Monster762

And no sprays either

I didn't even think of water hitting the leaves because I water at the base of the plant. Then I remembered I lift that back plant up over the others sometimes to take it out and water it. So that could be it..
Yeah it’s minor now. Didn’t look like anything too serious. Even if if was a fungus it would be controllable at this stage. Just keep eyes open. Those spots might rust out just make sure you don’t see it like spreading if you do get back on here.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

What kind of soil did you use to start from seed ? Would fox farm be acceptable?
I put my seeds directly in a peat pellet until they sprouted, then I put that directly into a solo cup full of fox farm ocean Forest(FFOF). I have heard people say putting them directly into FFOF can give them nute burn. It is possible that mine didn't get nute burn because they were started in a peat pellet. Hope this helps.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

I put my seeds directly in a peat pellet until they sprouted, then I put that directly into a solo cup full of fox farm ocean Forest(FFOF). I have heard people say putting them directly into FFOF can give them nute burn. It is possible that mine didn't get nute burn because they were started in a peat pellet. Hope this helps.
thanks . Been over a decade since I last grew. Forgot a lot of stuff. I read the same about nute burn . Was going to do 50/50 with that and happy frog. I don’t know if it’ll work .

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

thanks . Been over a decade since I last grew. Forgot a lot of stuff. I read the same about nute burn . Was going to do 50/50 with that and happy frog. I don’t know if it’ll work .
I can't speak from experience, but I have read of people having success doing that. As you know, I'm on my first grow, so I don't know a whole lot, but I will help any way I can. And there are a lot of good dudes here that have helped me and I am sure would also love to help you out. Good luck to you bro!

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

I can't speak from experience, but I have read of people having success doing that. As you know, I'm on my first grow, so I don't know a whole lot, but I will help any way I can. And there are a lot of good dudes here that have helped me and I am sure would also love to help you out. Good luck to you bro!
Thanks. I’ll be needing a lot of help . Have a 48x24x72 grow room . And a cheap what says 600 watt led light the blurpuple colored ones. About a 12.2x8. Seeds arriving today . Northern lights and blueberry. Think I just need soil and solo cups I’m guessing for now?

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Thanks. I’ll be needing a lot of help . Have a 48x24x72 grow room . And a cheap what says 600 watt led light the blurpuple colored ones. About a 12.2x8. Seeds arriving today . Northern lights and blueberry. Think I just need soil and solo cups I’m guessing for now?
Once they start growing, make sure you get some good air flow going. You'll definitely need at least a fan and some kind of air exchange - like an exhaust, preferably at the top, with your intake near the bottom of your room. Personally, I think I got at least 4 fans in my 5x5, plus my inline exhaust.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Once they start growing, make sure you get some good air flow going. You'll definitely need at least a fan and some kind of air exchange - like an exhaust, preferably at the top, with your intake near the bottom of your room. Personally, I think I got at least 4 fans in my 5x5, plus my inline exhaust.
Did not think about exhaust . Was just going to open vents on side of tent .. I have a fairly decent fan already . Will add more as it grows . I left light on for a couple hours zipped up and temp didn’t really fluctuate much . Guess I have to add more lights if I don’t see any results from the led .

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Did not think about exhaust . Was just going to open vents on side of tent .. I have a fairly decent fan already . Will add more as it grows . I left light on for a couple hours zipped up and temp didn’t really fluctuate much . Guess I have to add more lights if I don’t see any results from the led .
Yea, I'm sure your LED runs a lot cooler than my light LOL. You should be alright at first. As they grow I'm sure you will want a little more airflow. If you are worried about smell a carbon filter and exhaust are basically a necessity though.

Iceman2494

Iceman2494

Yea, I'm sure your LED runs a lot cooler than my light LOL. You should be alright at first. As they grow I'm sure you will want a little more airflow. If you are worried about smell a carbon filter and exhaust are basically a necessity though.
Lol . I haven’t smoked in over a year .for work reasons . I just like to grow . As far as smell ... my neighbor foggs me out everyday. What I do with the buds... I guess sneak a puff in here and there and give some to some ppl that can’t get medical marijuana for pain and such.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Fox farm - 1 on the left
Mega crop - 3 on the right
IMG 20180919 192922797

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Does that smell like a propane factory ? Shit is looking dankkkkk
Thanks, and yea it kinda does now that you mention it LOL. The smells have just now started to really come out, and they've been changing. At first they kinda smelled like fresh baked sugar cookies. Except for my fox farm plant, that's straight tropical smelling right now.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

Here is the progression on my problem. It got straight water yesterday.
IMG 20180920 164315449
IMG 20180920 164305802
IMG 20180920 164235698
IMG 20180920 164232101
IMG 20180920 164204204

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I think it looks good even with some of the nute burn solo.
Just sharing, fed mine too much and started to play too much. Ended up transplanting and lost her. :crying2:
If I were you, I would keep on plain water maybe a little calmag if needed and let her go. I am missing my girl.

SoLowDolo

SoLowDolo

I think it looks good even with some of the nute burn solo.
Just sharing, fed mine too much and started to play too much. Ended up transplanting and lost her. :crying2:
If I were you, I would keep on plain water maybe a little calmag if needed and let her go. I am missing my girl.
Dude, I wasn't even really sure what it was lol. You think it's just nute burn?

Top Bottom