My First Grow

• Thread starter 1sttimegro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1sttimegro

1sttimegro

This is my babygirl shes a little over 3 weeks old from seed. She stinks i just transplanted her in a 2.5 gallon bucket i spent a couple hours making a ghettofied grow box but it seems to be doing a good job so far i guess the reason for this thread is i would just like some tips and advice if any awilling. Thank you in advance. I dont have any earthly idea what strain it is but heres some pics for you guys. Thank again.

- a guy tryna catch a buzz...

My first grow
My first grow 2
My first grow 3
HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

I would get rid of that tin foil my friend. Pop those little petals off at the bottom too and the single blade leaves. Probably start some lst soon too. Lookin healthy tho, good luck!

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Need that tin foil so the man can't watch ....

No need to fiddle with leaves... I never understood why people like to fiddle with the plants. The plants don't like us touching them.... so why do it. At 3rd node top it and let it grow or not.

Hey OP are these seeds from Exotic Genetix... asking for a friend! :anonymous:

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Need that tin foil so the man can't watch ....

No need to fiddle with leaves... I never understood why people like to fiddle with the plants. The plants don't like us touching them.... so why do it. At 3rd node top it and let it grow or not.

Hey OP are these seeds from Exotic Genetix... asking for a friend! :anonymous:
Lol tin foil isnt even that reflective dude and it creates hot spots, white paint is better than tin foil. And you can remove the bottom bullshit so the plant focuses more energy on new growth. And usually you wait until the 4th or 5th set of full fan leaves are out before you top.

1sttimegro

1sttimegro

Okay so could this slight yellowing be because of too intense of a light? Its just a 100w l.e.d. and the tin foil is just the inside of my little grow box i made for her. Im trying to microgrow i think its called i planned on doing lst today but decided against it because i noticed some yellowing not severe by any means but its there. And these are what im going to be using for nutrients i bought them at the local nursery and they have all 3 nitrogen potassium and phosporus. I was thinking of topping soon as well but if i do how long should i let her recover before doing lst?

Im wanting a short bushy plant if possible.

-a guy tryna catch a buzz

P.s. is it normal for my leaves to be curling up like this on the sides? (Picture 3)

Latest posts

Top Bottom