My First Lady Isn't Doing Well, Any Ideas?

• Thread starter Kellie1214
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kellie1214

First time for this, ended up with mostly males, this is my only lady.
And she hasn't been doing so well thislast week. Leaves a very dry. She's been on 12/12 for about 6 weeks now.
Any ideas?

My first lady isnt doing well any ideas
Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Over watering? How often are you watering/feeding? Soil or coco? Give us all your grow deets. How big is the light?

Monster762

Monster762

Your plant revegged. Check timers and light leaks
Its fucked.. Its revegging..

Start over and do what ^^^^^^ demon said..
Are you all saying that’s normal for a reveg? Cause I have very similar symptoms except I have yellowing and dying off of old leaves. I am purposely revegging though 24 hr light. I thought mine were having deficiencies. I do have new shoots coming out of tops but it’s like all the old plant is dying.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Are you all saying that’s normal for a reveg? Cause I have very similar symptoms except I have yellowing and dying off of old leaves. I am purposely revegging though 24 hr light. I thought mine were having deficiencies. I do have new shoots coming out of tops but it’s like all the old plant is dying.
Ya thats pretty normal looking for a revegged.
Im purposely revegging some plants too..

20170929 183017
R

Rocky388

Ok I was worrying but don’t teally believe in throwing out plants.
I
First time for this, ended up with mostly males, this is my only lady.
And she hasn't been doing so well thislast week. Leaves a very dry. She's been on 12/12 for about 6 weeks now.
Any ideas?

She is in east philly drinking in a cross town bar with one of my friends...what is your fav strain...I just ordered 10 Double Dutch Ovens...Are you a grower too?
Ya thats pretty normal looking for a revegged.
Im purposely revegging some plants too..
Im not certain but i would guess that you have a root problem possibly Root rot...are you using MYCCORRZOL FOR YOUR ROOTS IT MAKES THE ROOTS DRINK UP 3 TIMES THE H2O AND FERTS THAT IT WOULD NORLAMALLY

R

Rocky388

I

Im not certain but i would guess that you have a root problem possibly Root rot...are you using MYCCORRZOL FOR YOUR ROOTS IT MAKES THE ROOTS DRINK UP 3 TIMES THE H2O AND FERTS THAT IT WOULD NORLAMALLY
MABEY CUT THE TOP OFF AND SEE IF THE REST WILL REVEG...ARE YOU USING DIGITAL PH & PPM METERS ? COULD BE A TOO HIGH PH OR TOO MUCH FERTILIZER...Do you use Fox Farm "Chi Ching half way theough the bloom cycle?

Monster762

Monster762

I

No I’ve never tried or looked up myccorrzol. I’ll look it up. Pots are drying now and looks like they’re coming around. Old leaves are dropping off. I cut the tops off earlier on cause they kept budding. I’ll look up the myccorrzol. Roots are ok though. I transplanted from the 2 gal they were in to 5 gal fabric bags and they were almost bound but white roots.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

She is in east philly drinking in a cross town bar with one of my friends...what is your fav strain...I just ordered 10 Double Dutch Ovens...Are you a grower too?
Well ive grown a tomato or 2..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I

MABEY CUT THE TOP OFF AND SEE IF THE REST WILL REVEG...ARE YOU USING DIGITAL PH & PPM METERS ? COULD BE A TOO HIGH PH OR TOO MUCH FERTILIZER...Do you use Fox Farm "Chi Ching half way theough the bloom cycle?
Are you a grower?
Or youtube sensation?

Monster762

Monster762

Oh and no cha Ching. I used my own picks of AN stuff. The bud blood bud candy rhino skin then found I was way low on potassium. So I hit the ones I kept in flower with beastie bloomz which is a fox farm product. It was 0-50-30 so I cut with almost 10x water hoping to get a 0-5-3 not 100% sure if that’s how that works. But revegs never saw the beastie bloomz.

R

Rocky388

Oh and no cha Ching. I used my own picks of AN stuff. The bud blood bud candy rhino skin then found I was way low on potassium. So I hit the ones I kept in flower with beastie bloomz which is a fox farm product. It was 0-50-30 so I cut with almost 10x water hoping to get a 0-5-3 not 100% sure if that’s how that works. But revegs never saw the beastie bloomz.
Man i have been growing since 1965 and i have never seen anything like this...was it transplanted to a larger pot with mycorrzol inoculant so the roots contacted it?

R

Rocky388

Man i have been growing since 1965 and i have never seen anything like this...was it transplanted to a larger pot with mycorrzol inoculant so the roots contacted it?
Well brother its gettinglate here in south florida im going to gget some ZZZzzzs...check in with you tomorrow have a good night ...hjd

Top Bottom