My First Tree - Blue Tara Bodhi Seeds - Tree Experiment

• Thread starter miko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
miko

miko

Blue Tara TREE Experiment

Its not really an experiment, I have run this plant many times, but never tried to grow a tree before, so I guess its an experiment in that aspect. I have plenty of flower space, but not much Veg space.

Container , 55 G Trash Can. Soil, Fox Farm w/ some amendments / Caps Tea
Trellis- simple Âľ PVC with some rope.Approx age from clone at start of experiment, 3-4 weeks.

Light- just under a simple t8. Maybe I need more light to make this thing grow quicker? I don't have room in my regular VEG space...

Experiment Goal, product large but manageable plant producing 1 Elbow.

Blue Tara is a hybrid of one of Bodhi Seeds alltime favorites, Bubbashine which is a cross of Bubba kush and Bluemoonshine (rare stretch indica pheno).

My first tree   blue tara bodhi seeds   tree experiment

dexfarm

dexfarm

What were you planning to flower with or are you talking about now? I veg under hid's...nothing else.

miko

miko

What were you planning to flower with or are you talking about now? I veg under hid's...nothing else.

In flower I have some new ceramic LECs, they are 315 W. Also have 5, 1000 W HPS.
Because of the projected size of this one, it will flower under one of the 315W/s.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
horizontal is fine in veg. Get them like 24" and then throw them in a room with vert lights. Veg them a few more days then flip them. 55 gallons is too much. That pic I posted is only 28 gallons and was probably over kill. I have grown 2#ers in 12 gallon smart totes.

Top Bottom