My First Tree - Blue Tara Bodhi Seeds - Tree Experiment

• Thread starter miko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

motz

At this slow rate I won't be able to flip this bitch until spring...!
Id say not enough light and to big a container to start with. Put some heavy metal over that bitch and watch her go wild.
I believe girth comes with age.
You need to gradually go into bigger pots so they explode when you put them in bigger pots.

miko

miko

Few picture updates.

Here are 2 of her under a single light. I just ordered another light to add to her to hopefully boost her growth.
Also hit her with some foliar tea this AM.

This is what she looks like in flower.. Blue Tara:

And last, I started another tree experiment with Barney's LSD cut.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
That light is weak bro. If you want to grow a tree you need to do better than that. Veg it under at least a 600w MH . Then in flower bump up to 1k, or use 600's but surround her with them on 4 sides, about 4' from the center of the plant.

miko

miko

They are growing nicely... have 2 trees going and they are both about the same size. I made a custom light for them and have 4- bulbs and can get up to 8 going as they grow..

miko

miko

Enginuity, looks good miko
What are those dual outside light fixtures?

Oh, that little thing.. Its a DIY light..

here were the steps , very simple... light 10 minutes. Start to finish.. :)

Took a $20 bathroom light fixture, and a light wing reflector and a few light sockets that turn them into 2.

Zip tied it down, wired a plug end I cut off a broken older light to it and done.

V

Vint604growr

Don't replant brother you just got to dig a little deeper for wattage replanting will only stress that baby give her what she wants watts and then she'll want nutes in my day Krusty killed it with trees and many others done well and sometimes better blue haze I dofft me cap to you if you want trees you've got to think vertical lighting not that there's anything wrong with horizontal just with trees you got to go horizontal and annoyingly pretty seriously horizontal but hey the awards are worth it .....keep in mind oxygenation and temperature that along with humidity and hey you got it

Top Bottom