• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
gt them brownies have a cbd strain they made with?
Hell i dont know.. It has 16 kinds of drugs in them and i quit testing things a few moons ago. Last night i guess one of the people said they almost died on the salve stuff... I guess put it somewhere and tripped out.. Idk.

When she told me that i was like OH MY im really sorry about that... But im thinkin to myself...GOOD JOB

Dbear180

Dbear180

Hell i dont know.. It has 16 kinds of drugs in them and i quit testing things a few moons ago. Last night i guess one of the people said they almost died on the salve stuff... I guess put it somewhere and tripped out.. Idk.

When she told me that i was like OH MY im really sorry about that... But im thinkin to myself...GOOD JOB

Hahaha man I cant wait to get to cooking some of this stuff.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i highly doubt that,i use it to works great ,mama uses it and she dont even get high and it works on her also,someone full of shit hahaha,how did this happen,even if she ate it,wouldnt do shit like that hahaha,hey bright side is it takes all kinds to make world go around lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i highly doubt that,i use it to works great ,mama uses it and she dont even get high and it works on her also,someone full of shit hahaha,how did this happen,even if she ate it,wouldnt do shit like that hahaha,hey bright side is it takes all kinds to make world go around lmao
Oh i bet it you ate it you would trip

Ecompost

Ecompost

ho deep is the well,im unfortunate i guess,aquifer is feed off a lake,and when it down there isnt any telling what your ph and ppm is gonna be,mostly limestone here,get a lot of iron in it too,only straighten up whaen the recharge zone about 100 miles from here gets rain,we were down to stage 3 restrictions in the city,they got like 7 in rain about month ago and water been fine,but i check anyway,just habit
its ground water fed, so it tops up every night, but it is low. not sure the total depth as it was dug before the time of paperwork and i haven't had it inspected. It usually ast about an hour on full pressure before it drops back to 1/3

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

its ground water fed, so it tops up every night, but it is low. not sure the total depth as it was dug before the time of paperwork and i haven't had it inspected. It usually ast about an hour on full pressure before it drops back to 1/3
how much would a well cost to be dug there,crazy high here,but bright side is you never have water bills hahahha best off you dont have a chemical feeding farmers shit coming straight at ya,if you dig,got a lot of filtering to do first,so makes it a little better,my issues arise when water table is low,like it sitting right in a lime base water,soon as it rains all good if you dug what im saying

Ecompost

Ecompost

how much would a well cost to be dug there,crazy high here,but bright side is you never have water bills hahahha best off you dont have a chemical feeding farmers shit coming straight at ya,if you dig,got a lot of filtering to do first,so makes it a little better,my issues arise when water table is low,like it sitting right in a lime base water,soon as it rains all good if you dug what im saying
yes mate, its the same here. The water is pushing through limestone, its always a bit high when the water is low, like 0.9ec raw. post filter its 0.2 re mineraised. You got to filter ground water, its a minefield otherwise and here testing amounts to about 2000 separate investigations to understand it totally.
I think its by the metre right, so depends how far you go. I will ask Juan he will know prices per metre

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

last time i checked for my place in east texas,they wouldnt do it first off,becuase county says there to many issues with it,im thinking in cohoots with water company,they also said if they could get the permits,they would have to go a minimum of 350 ft to hit a good source of water and that would be right at 5k,finally got tired of screwing with the monoply of water company shit,and just had them do a road bore across the road and install the meter,2500 bucks,aint that the shit,now i get a water bill every month on a place i only go during hunting season,pipe not even laid from meter to the house hahahah,love the way things go in this world you know hahahah

Ecompost

Ecompost

last time i checked for my place in east texas,they wouldnt do it first off,becuase county says there to many issues with it,im thinking in cohoots with water company,they also said if they could get the permits,they would have to go a minimum of 350 ft to hit a good source of water and that would be right at 5k,finally got tired of screwing with the monoply of water company shit,and just had them do a road bore across the road and install the meter,2500 bucks,aint that the shit,now i get a water bill every month on a place i only go during hunting season,pipe not even laid from meter to the house hahahah,love the way things go in this world you know hahahah
wankers. i would be hopping at that shit buddy. Someone would be getting a letter. Connections here are 80% of my bill, I mean what the fuck, and they still need governments to reset policy to make money. And we are supposed to look up to them, as if they are some how some kind of genius. Gets me proper mad man that type of shit.
I am remote enough to need to do my own thing or i get the arse end of service with near zero support if you feel me. And I have to pay. Now I pay for it as back up so its as low as it ever could be. 80%, cunts I swear LOL

Ecompost

Ecompost

Pure smell of wild fires in the air, but my buddy just said its gonna rain hard here. We need it big time. And I need to crack on with my rain capture program

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

wankers. i would be hopping at that shit buddy. Someone would be getting a letter. Connections here are 80% of my bill, I mean what the fuck, and they still need governments to reset policy to make money. And we are supposed to look up to them, as if they are some how some kind of genius. Gets me proper mad man that type of shit.
I am remote enough to need to do my own thing or i get the arse end of service with near zero support if you feel me. And I have to pay. Now I pay for it as back up so its as low as it ever could be. 80%, cunts I swear LOL
right we went ever were on the shit,rubbing backs what it is,we were so pissed we refused for 4 yrs,but i need water there if i plan to sell it dig

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Pure smell of wild fires in the air, but my buddy just said its gonna rain hard here. We need it big time. And I need to crack on with my rain capture program
im so sick of this weather man here,friday to tuesday now chances ,bull shit hahahah

Dbear180

Dbear180

Made some topical today. Followed gt's recipe. Accidentally got a lemon oil that says don't use on skin but being so diluted I'm like ahhhhhh fuck it. Gonna try some on my shoulder after I take a shower. It actually hurts today so it should be a good test. It's still solidifying right meow.
Older lady @ sprouts check out was like, "hmmm what are these pellet things for?"
"Oh I'm trying out a homemade topical lotion, those are beeswax"
"With just coconut & these? Thats it? I've never heard of that"
"Wellllllllll.... (I start whispering) it's also got a bunch of marijuanas in it to help with joint pain"

Her face was priceless.

Dbear180

Dbear180

20180809 192738

Ecompost

Ecompost

right we went ever were on the shit,rubbing backs what it is,we were so pissed we refused for 4 yrs,but i need water there if i plan to sell it dig
crowd fund it man, offer a years supply of food for those investing X amount. I know some people that set up a bakery by saying to people, hey if you donate money so i can buy premises and an oven etc, I will give you bread for one year. It worked man, they are up and running with zero debt bar having to make a few hundred loaves of bread every week and gift them to the supporters.
People dont need banks any more man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom